Huntingdon Mustangs in 2006

mustangman_123

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great year for Huntingdon Football but we did have a young line...they did great but I think next season it'll be even better..what does every one else think??

This question has also been on my mind since you brought it up. Will Huntingdon rely solely on Donald or will Crocker have weapons at WR to spread the rock around? If Donald is the only focus it will allow opposing teams to focus only on him. While he is a beast, he will face heavy opposition from teams playing 2-3 people directly on him. There will be times he will beat those 2-3 people. He is just that good. But he can't do it all year. It just takes a bad tackle or a wet field, anything can cause an injury in the game of football. For the past 3 years Huntingdon has been at least a two weapon team. The had Bell, Weathers and Donald in 03. The last 2 years it has been Boo and Chris. Will Donald have any help next year? Crocker certianly was impressive this year. His game management has grown 100% since early last year. If the Mustangs can find some Wr's than I feel they will be in great position for another run to M'boro. JMO.

Edited by Bulldog Fan #2

This question has also been on my mind since you brought it up. Will Huntingdon rely solely on Donald or will Crocker have weapons at WR to spread the rock around? If Donald is the only focus it will allow opposing teams to focus only on him. While he is a beast, he will face heavy opposition from teams playing 2-3 people directly on him. There will be times he will beat those 2-3 people. He is just that good. But he can't do it all year. It just takes a bad tackle or a wet field, anything can cause an injury in the game of football. For the past 3 years Huntingdon has been at least a two weapon team. The had Bell, Weathers and Donald in 03. The last 2 years it has been Boo and Chris. Will Donald have any help next year? Crocker certianly was impressive this year. His game management has grown 100% since early last year. If the Mustangs can find some Wr's than I feel they will be in great position for another run to M'boro. JMO.

Agreed..............that's what everyone in Huntingdon is saying......."it'll be better next year"............maybe so, maybe not...........I'm still looking and enjoying this year. Good luck Union City.

You can expect to have the best LB in the state. Another year to work out and get better, Chris might get restraining orders. And you Huntingdon folks know you have a breeding ground for tailbacks, whether their last name is Jamison, Bell, or Wheathers you guys will have a great back.

Edited by montague1

Hutingdon has had their share of Jamisons thats what I ment by that. Go back and check the history they might have not been Mr. Football finalist but they were good.

Maybe Donald has a cousin or half-brother that can carry the torch for him after next year. You know, they usually got big families. Just wouldn't be right to face Huntingdon without a Weathers and Donald on the roster.

i dont know bout all that now...region 7-2a has its share of great backs

huntingdon- boo and donald

westview-guy

gibson-cunningham

dresden-hewitt

milan-coleman and #10

humboldt-donald

peabody-fields

usj- maybe start here

Don't forget about Boyd from Camden. They played them early in the year. I seriously doubt if the Soph's. could start for most of the other teams on the schedule. He is just feeling his oats right now.