Top 10 In 1A

ptguard12

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever said I was a her?

I thought about becoming a plus member, but really there is no need. I post about AAU in the spring and summer when that board is open and about high school basketball in the winter when that board is open. So, I don't really need to be a plus member.

Well WesCharge, you may get into contact with me anytime you want on here, but if you want to talk outside of the message board, give me your e-mail and I'll drop you a line.

some people are saying edney will be back for wayne county-vs- perry county game next week and others say she wont...anyone know for sure?

I can't get anyone from over that way to confirm anything about when she is going to return. All I've heard is sometime around mid-December. I know the coach over there desperately wants her back because his team is struggling on the offensive and defensive end without her. He needs a guard that can consistently score, because as of right now he does not have one, which is putting way too much pressure on Weatherly inside to do all of the scoring. On the defensive end, Edney does such a good job of applying pressure to the ball and keeping the ball on one side of the court that many teams have a hard time offenisvely with her out there.

Edney is a fierce competitor, so I imagine if she had her way she would play on the ankle right now, but a smart coach would leave her out until it is certain that she is healthy, because you would hate for her to reinjure it and be out during tournament time. Especially if they plan on making a run at Murfreesboro and at the gold ball.

I can't get anyone from over that way to confirm anything about when she is going to return. All I've heard is sometime around mid-December. I know the coach over there desperately wants her back because his team is struggling on the offensive and defensive end without her. He needs a guard that can consistently score, because as of right now he does not have one, which is putting way too much pressure on Weatherly inside to do all of the scoring. On the defensive end, Edney does such a good job of applying pressure to the ball and keeping the ball on one side of the court that many teams have a hard time offenisvely with her out there.

Edney is a fierce competitor, so I imagine if she had her way she would play on the ankle right now, but a smart coach would leave her out until it is certain that she is healthy, because you would hate for her to reinjure it and be out during tournament time. Especially if they plan on making a run at Murfreesboro and at the gold ball.

Kristal played a little tonight against Moore Co. Getting back into the flow of things I imagine before the 12A match up Friday with Summertown..

Kristal played a little tonight against Moore Co. Getting back into the flow of things I imagine before the 12A match up Friday with Summertown..

Yeah I noticed that on the Tennessean website. I can't say I'm surprised considering this next week is a huge week for Perry County with games against Wayne County and Summertown. I will probably try to make it over for the Perry County/Summertown game, though I may make the trip for the Wayne County one as well.

Edney had 12 tonight, but how much time did she end up playing? It is obvious from the boxscore that just her presence on the floor was a huge factor in Perry County's win. Of course, Moore County was without their leading scorer (and best post player), but had Edney not played, Moore County could have easily went home with the win.

I think we all appreciate the tremendous effort you put into this, sir? ma'am? I can barely keep abreast of our little corner of the woods, so what we think about what you think, and vice versa, is of little consequence.

You've obviously very passionate (the most important part), and we'd all be very disappointed if this were to discontinue.

Another good job!! Also, I am glad to see Union City on your radar screen! Another one for you to remember is Greenfield. They play about 10 girls who really play hard, and are going to get better.

ANother good job, Oh to be at that Jackson Co-Clarkrange game....I would have to bring my little red wagon, and fill it full of gold balls!

Just to let you know you missed a great game between the two teams that will play for the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP IN CLASS A this year Wescharge! Both teams played really good defense, with Jackson County prevailing at home. I don't see anyone beating either of these two teams in the state. They will play for the Gold/Silver come March. Thats not speculation its fact! :thumb:

Just to let you know you missed a great game between the two teams that will play for the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP IN CLASS A this year Wescharge! Both teams played really good defense, with Jackson County prevailing at home. I don't see anyone beating either of these two teams in the state. They will play for the Gold/Silver come March. Thats not speculation its fact! :thumb:

It wouldn't shock me at all. However, Gleason is solid this year, and are definately right on the heals of these 2 powers.

I am just glad I dont have to make that trip over there this year, and see what ya'll have. Thank goodness ya'll are in A ball....lol. Good luck, I bet Hayburner was honking that horn the other nite!! :)

It wouldn't shock me at all. However, Gleason is solid this year, and are definately right on the heals of these 2 powers.

I am just glad I dont have to make that trip over there this year, and see what ya'll have. Thank goodness ya'll are in A ball....lol. Good luck, I bet Hayburner was honking that horn the other nite!! :)

Hayburner was in midseason form! :thumb: