Mr. Football 2A lineman travesty

coachmoore13

I think that Walter Fisher of Hillsboro winning the award a couple of years ago was alot worse than this, this award went to the best man for it. Congratulations Warren and good luck with your future. People talk bad about you now, but when youre a stud at FSU people are going to be recalling how their sons got to play against you and what an honor that was.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know this young man. However, I have watched high school football for 40+ years and I have only seen one other player kicked out of a game in all that time. If he already had one ejection on his record at the very least, he showed very poor judgement and a lack of self-control. A lot of kids are emotional but they did not get kicked out of a game and suspended for the 2 biggest games of his senior year.

You certainly are doing this young man any favors but trying to justify his actions. He is certainly old enough to be accountable for his actions.

Congratulations, aliastn! You are an idiot.

Keep him at Maryville and it won't happen.

Like I said it is a new day and time.

Hmm..seems not so long ago Maryville's football team turned out a bunch of counterfiters. You remember, the ones (I won't say their names, I'm sure you know who they were) that printed fake money and passed it around all over town. At least Brandon Warrens "crimes" are not a federal offense, so quit making a federal case out of it. He's a great kid who made a couple of mistakes on the football field. He's the one that is paying the price for it.

CONGRATULATIONS BRANDON...YOU DESERVE IT AND MUCH MORE!

Theres gonna be nothing but complaing going on. Call me crazy but a certain Union City Running back a few years ago won the award then few months later shot at somebody...Never heard him called a thug...Yet someone who spins a ball on the ground is a thug...Its crazy and outta control in Alcoa all those Drive-By Ball spinnings...Keep your kids indoors they might get hurt!!...Congrats Brandon, From a HUGE Miami Hurricanes fan goodluck Next year @ Florida State!!! Ill be at the game cheering for my Canes and You!

Was Warren also the guy that got tossed out of two games this year?

If this is the case what kind of message are we sending to our youth?

In my book the award is now tarnished and I really hate that for those that recieved it that really deserve it. I give Brandon the thug award. and for those who claim to know him and feel he is a good kid...I would hate to see what you classify as a bad one...my gosh.

OBVIOUSLY NONE OF YOU KNOW THE KID! HE IS POLITE AND A VERY GOOD STUDENT!

HIS PROBLEM?

HE IS VERY COMPETITIVE! GETS TOO PUMPED AT TIMES AND HE WAS A MAN THAT "WAS" PLAYING AGAINST CHILDREN!

IF YOU CALL HIM A THUG AND NOT KNOWING HIM SHOWS ONE THING ON YOUR PART!

YOUR JEALOUS AND WISH YOU OR YOUR SON (IF YOU HAVE ONE AND NOT LIVING WITH A HOUSE FULL OF GIRLS) COULD BE THE SAME PERSON!

BTY GOOD LUCK TO MARYVILLE

not a man among children but rather a thug among atheletes...I see him going to play for state....could be Florida State criminoles or Tennessee State Penetentary...all the same.

I am curious to know how many of these people on here that judge warren actually saw him play any this season, or just go by what they read. In both games he was thrown out he was not necessarily guilty as charged. In the Kentucky game they said he threw a punch at the guy chocking him on the ground, he was tossed and the other guy was not. The Loudon game he did spin the ball and it was the first time he was flagged for it all year, but it just so happened to be after he was flagged for getting drug around by his facemask after a play. I'm not saying what he did was right but he did certainly deserve the award. If you want to talk about a travesty then talk about the backs in 2 A, duck got screwed last year, 43 td's and 2000 yards, and this year the guy winning it didn't even have the best stats on his team, that's a travesty.

hope this works now

not a man among children but rather a thug among atheletes...I see him going to play for state....could be Florida State criminoles or Tennessee State Penetentary...all the same.

Your really stupid and bitter none the less. Brandon Warren is a GREAT athlete. For 3 friggin weeks now ive heard more complaining and child like whining about BW and him spinning a ball. Hes getting called a Thug and a criminal...I find that classless. You wanna know what a "thug" is? How bout selling drugs, shooting up schools, running around in a gang, "throwin up gang signs", raping innocent women, Killing innocent people, robbing stores, criminal assult...do i need to keep going? Spinning a football, talking trash on the field, dancing after a big play does not deserve to be called a "thug" you are probably also the type of person who wouldnt have the balls to go to BW face and tell him that either. I dont see why you wouldnt though cause I know exactly what BW would do, smile and walk away. Hes a great kid and it doesnt matter if hes 16, 17, 18yo hes still a kid. I made STUPID decision when i was his age. The way you people are treating him is uncalled for. You dont see him on the boards or in the paper complaining and whining because HIS HS FOOTBALL CAREER IS OVER! He took it like a man and said i screwed up, Now im gonna help my team however i can. That takes guts, and that takes balls. Its really nice though when you make judgements on people not knowing anything about them. You really show your intelligence level. Im sure your a diehard Vols fan too...If BW is such a criminal shouldnt he be goin to UT..Last time i checked they had 14 players get arrested this year....Way to go Vols!! Thats a home team to be proud of!

I don't know this young man. However, I have watched high school football for 40+ years and I have only seen one other player kicked out of a game in all that time. If he already had one ejection on his record at the very least, he showed very poor judgement and a lack of self-control. A lot of kids are emotional but they did not get kicked out of a game and suspended for the 2 biggest games of his senior year.

You certainly are doing this young man any favors but trying to justify his actions. He is certainly old enough to be accountable for his actions.

Congratulations, aliastn! You are an idiot.

Thank you! Perhaps you should reread your post:

"You certainly are doing this young man any favors but trying to justify his actions. "

Hmmmm...

If you'll go back and reread my post, you'll see that I'm not justifying his actions. What I and many others are trying to get you people who don't know him to see is what kind of person he really is. He's a kid who made a couple of big mistakes on the field during a game; he hasn't made any life threatening mistakes. Let's move on...he has, the team has, and the coaches have. The Tornadoes are getting ready for the big game on Friday!!!!

Your really stupid and bitter none the less. Brandon Warren is a GREAT athlete. For 3 friggin weeks now ive heard more complaining and child like whining about BW and him spinning a ball. Hes getting called a Thug and a criminal...I find that classless. You wanna know what a "thug" is? How bout selling drugs, shooting up schools, running around in a gang, "throwin up gang signs", raping innocent women, Killing innocent people, robbing stores, criminal assult...do i need to keep going? Spinning a football, talking trash on the field, dancing after a big play does not deserve to be called a "thug" you are probably also the type of person who wouldnt have the balls to go to BW face and tell him that either. I dont see why you wouldnt though cause I know exactly what BW would do, smile and walk away. Hes a great kid and it doesnt matter if hes 16, 17, 18yo hes still a kid. I made STUPID decision when i was his age. The way you people are treating him is uncalled for. You dont see him on the boards or in the paper complaining and whining because HIS HS FOOTBALL CAREER IS OVER! He took it like a man and said i screwed up, Now im gonna help my team however i can. That takes guts, and that takes balls. Its really nice though when you make judgements on people not knowing anything about them. You really show your intelligence level. Im sure your a diehard Vols fan too...If BW is such a criminal shouldnt he be goin to UT..Last time i checked they had 14 players get arrested this year....Way to go Vols!! Thats a home team to be proud of!

Very, very good post, and very, very good points. I think Fan2Fan should be locked up; maybe somewhere like a mental institution. If you think Brandon Warren, a kid you don't know at all, deserves to be in a state prison because he spun a football, then you truly are idiotic.

I have to agree. Fan 2 Fan must be just that a fan and never a player. Some poeple just play with extreme emotion and thats all it is emotion. I've played with guys that were extrememly emotional on the field. They had mini celebrations on the field after great plays in big games, as does most players now. You can still catch some of those guys playing with the same kind of emotion on Sundays.

Edited by montague1