Dobyns-Bennett

Lord Vader

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha Good point bud,some people don't believe what they can't see with their own eyes. :P

Ridiculous! You're right DB will probably win ANOTHER one pretty soon.

THE SQUAD :)

WHEN??????/the well has been dry since before I was born.....and I have white hair like Moses! :ph34r:

The best thing that can happen is for you and I to quit SPECULATING and bring D-B a state championship appearance...............aything else makes no sense...........

Edited by Brandon100

There is no speculation here Brandon whitehairman. The past is the past and it was nice. DB is looking for the now and will get another title. You just keep your eyes on the Ravenwood video cam and keep up with the BA Eagles and speculate that they will win a D-II title sometime soon.

Edited by bud

There is no speculation here Brandon whitehairman. The past is the past and it was nice. DB is looking for the now and will get another title. You just keep your eyes on the Ravenwood video cam and keep up with the BA Eagles and speculate that they will win a D-II title sometime soon.

You know I am right...........

You are too funny man. Why don't you advertise your website more Brandon100's website?

Thanks for the free advertisement! I have never hidden who I am....but always appreciate folks like you who do this! You are not the first! Never had one call from another fan who slammed me for the truth..........Come buy a home in Middle TN! Great investment! Bud.....thanks....you probably made me a few thousand $..........Now....let's talk about Dobyns Bennet..........

Edited by Brandon100

Thanks for the free advertisement! I have never hidden who I am....but always appreciate folks like you who do this! You are not the first! Never had one call from another fan who slammed me for the truth..........Come buy a home in Middle TN! Great investment! Now....let's talk about Dobyns Bennet..........

Wow, it is Dobyns Bennett, not "Dobyns Bennet" and after you calling out another poster for spelling best as "bese" on another thread I don't know that anyone can take you as a serious person on this board. If I bought a property from you; could you spell my name right on the contract? I do have a speak and spell ready for your service and I will donate it, but only for a tax incentive.

Wow, it is Dobyns Bennett, not "Dobyns Bennet" and after you calling out another poster for spelling best as "bese" on another thread I don't know that anyone can take you as a serious person on this board. If I bought a property from you; could you spell my name right on the contract? I do have a speak and spell ready for your service and I will donate it, but only for a tax incentive.

My mis-spell was because of a typo.....not flagrant........Let's get back to the post.......

Edited by Brandon100