Clarkrange vs. Jackson County

c-rangefan

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So devilfanatic, just who do you think will win? I'm a bit confused from your first post this topic to the last. I havn't seen JC play this season but I do know some of the players , and there is no way the few I do know can compare to ANY of C'range's top 8.(Not all of JC's team just a few) Not saying they are bad just NO WAY near as good. I have had the pleasure of seeing C'range play on a couple of occasions this season and I agree with Kaz and C'range is on a mission. With one of the best point guards in the state in Cravens, one of the best shooters in the state in Ramsey, and two post players that know how to handle the paint, not to mention a legend coach in Rogers, well this just could be the formula for another Gold Ball. As long as they can stay out of foul trouble and stay healthy and motivated WATCH OUT ! As far asJC's loss to Upperman..Yea they are AA but correct me if I'm wrong...JC was also last season and more than likely the majority of the players are still playing for both teams. JC need not let the A, AA factor be an excuse. I'm sure JC is an excellent team and good teams don't need classifications be excuses. None the less....good luck to both teams but my prediction is C'range will win. B)

B) Jackco, which if I remember correctly(devilfanatic), is the most gifted basketball team on the planet. All this whooping and hollering about dropping in classification, ain't all its cracked up to be. You know, the teams that have been down here for a while are just itching for the opportunity to play teams like that because of amount of "snobbery" that exists amoung the Jackco Faithful. Clarkrange has the ammo and the will to beat Jackco, and Upperman won't be the only team that makes marks on the Lady Devils Record. The teams that are fortunate enough to make it to M'boro are all going to have the ability to send the 4-time Gold Ball Winners Home. Question: How many of the current players started or played on the last Jackson Co. Championship team? B) Now don't get all riled up or sacreligious on us, its just a game. Oh yeah, go C'range! Win one for the little guys!

B) Kaz B)

Make sure when you read this post and the one from "gymTOgym" you realize it is an Onedia fan and another east Tennessee fan that's doing all the rumbling. Don't know why all the trash talk on this game from them. In reality, it should be a very good game, unless either team is real cold and the other real hot. If both play consistent to their abilities, should be great game. All five or six of them.

Edited by options86

Make sure when you read this post and the one from "gymTOgym" you realize it is an Onedia fan and another east Tennessee fan that's doing all the rumbling. Don't know why all the trash talk on this game from them. In reality, it should be a very good game, unless either team is real cold and the other real hot. If both play consistent to their abilities, should be great game. All five or six of them.

Ok now i understand why they are saying what they are saying. The only thing i can say to gymTOgym is that these are pretty much the same teams that played two games last year (home and home) with JC winning both. All these players that you say aren't as good as C-ranges top 8 won both games last year so you tell me how they did it if they aren't that good? I think both C-range and JC's fan base realize how evenly matched these two teams are. It will be a good game but i will go on record to say that this is just ONE game that means nothing more than a district win. These two teams are playing for one goal this season and we all know what that is. I will be attending this game as Clay Co. boys will win by 50 so no need to go to that one!! :lol:

So devilfanatic, just who do you think will win? I'm a bit confused from your first post this topic to the last. I havn't seen JC play this season but I do know some of the players , and there is no way the few I do know can compare to ANY of C'range's top 8.(Not all of JC's team just a few) Not saying they are bad just NO WAY near as good. I have had the pleasure of seeing C'range play on a couple of occasions this season and I agree with Kaz and C'range is on a mission. With one of the best point guards in the state in Cravens, one of the best shooters in the state in Ramsey, and two post players that know how to handle the paint, not to mention a legend coach in Rogers, well this just could be the formula for another Gold Ball. As long as they can stay out of foul trouble and stay healthy and motivated WATCH OUT ! As far asJC's loss to Upperman..Yea they are AA but correct me if I'm wrong...JC was also last season and more than likely the majority of the players are still playing for both teams. JC need not let the A, AA factor be an excuse. I'm sure JC is an excellent team and good teams don't need classifications be excuses. None the less....good luck to both teams but my prediction is C'range will win. :lol:

Evidently you didn't understand what i meant. A point was trying to be made about JC moving down and how it wasn't all it was cracked up to be like they got beat by a Class A team. I was merely pointing out that Upperman was AA not A. Your prediction is C'range because they beat you thats all. You have never seen or ever had to play a game AT or against Jackson County so you have no idea how they play. Oh wait a minute yes you do the players that you know, and i quote "can't compare to ANY of C'range's top 8". There isn't a team in this STATE that can make that kind of a statement. So tell me then oh MIGHTY GYMTOGYM, how did these INFERIOR players beat Clarkrange twice last year? Lucky i guess! :D

Edited by devilfanatic

Yea, Clarkrange beat Oneida, Yea, Oneida doesn't play JC. Who cares. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. My opinion is Clarkrange will win. In the end I very well may be wrong. The last time I checked pretty much everyone posting in here merely states an opinion as far as a prediction. :)

I can understand that. Clarkrange is a good team and they are one of the few teams that can honestly say they have a chance to come into Jackson County and pull out a win. I'm curious, does anyone have any info on when the last time Jackson County lost at home to a Class A team? I would really like to know, honestly i have no idea. 7AAWatcher or Jimbo44 do either of ya'll know? I would have to think its been a long time as JC has been playing in AA but they have also played A teams as well at home. I know Clarkrange has played there the past two years and this will the the third year in a row they have made the trip to Gainesboro, but if anyone has that info i would like to know. Thanks in advance. :blink:

Devil, I'm a little put off because you seriously did not bother to answer my only question in my original post. How many current players started or played on the last team from JacksCo that won the gold ball? I know about the great tradition at the school and I have no reservations that they again have a solid club. But my point is that the players on the current team haven't completed a season holding a gold ball, at least not from a vertical stance.(I mean they were playing) The C'range team coming to town tomorrow is both more experienced and deeper than last year's club. AND they should be confident in their ability because they have hoisted a lot of hardware over the years.

;) Kaz ;)

Devil, I'm a little put off because you seriously did not bother to answer my only question in my original post. How many current players started or played on the last team from JacksCo that won the gold ball? I know about the great tradition at the school and I have no reservations that they again have a solid club. But my point is that the players on the current team haven't completed a season holding a gold ball, at least not from a vertical stance.(I mean they were playing) The C'range team coming to town tomorrow is both more experienced and deeper than last year's club. AND they should be confident in their ability because they have hoisted a lot of hardware over the years.

;) Kaz ;)