East Ridge Vs. Sequatchie

spydaman2405

If this game was any indication of the way ER will play all season I see good things in the future. That is if they all don't get thrown out of the game for fighting, but that's beside the point. The white kid with corn rows was doing some things and so was the big kid as long as he wasn't on the bench because of stupid foul calls. I'm sorry but the kid is 6'9 he is over the back if he just stands there, refs in this area need to let things go.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this game was any indication of the way ER will play all season I see good things in the future. That is if they all don't get thrown out of the game for fighting, but that's beside the point. The white kid with corn rows was doing some things and so was the big kid as long as he wasn't on the bench because of stupid foul calls. I'm sorry but the kid is 6'9 he is over the back if he just stands there, refs in this area need to let things go.

Who won the girls game?score?

Letting things go is what nearly got everything out of control. Game was only a two point lead at the half for ER, ended up at 19 but Sequatchie can do better than that final.

Edited by Indian

What got things out of control was one THUG ( yes there are thugs at schools in the valley) going out there and taking out his frustrations on some ER players. To be honest he's lucky he didn't get thrown out earlier. When he ran his mouth to the ref that was the final straw I'm glad he got tossed and I hope the coach suspends for a few more games than the TSSAA requires.

What got things out of control was one THUG ( yes there are thugs at schools in the valley) going out there and taking out his frustrations on some ER players. To be honest he's lucky he didn't get thrown out earlier. When he ran his mouth to the ref that was the final straw I'm glad he got tossed and I hope the coach suspends for a few more games than the TSSAA requires.

What was the kids name that got thrown out of the game?

Is this the boy that in warmups he has to keep pulling up his shorts everytime makes a layup or even runs?I remember when Seq. played in the Hall of Fame games at Bledsoe I was laughing at him.......I was wondering if this is the "THUG" you are referring to......

There was more than one team on the court doing some things. That's all I have to say about it.

Let spyda, I'm sure he'll be on here getting the last word regardless. I just think it's strange Sequatchie rarely has these problems in basketball except against a couple of teams from Chattanooga, even against Bledsoe or Marion I don't see a lot of extra garbage, just good basketball. I don't know if they think the smaller schools should just roll over or what, but that's not going to happen so they should just play basketball and have some class.