Trousdale Co. 06

SCH07

That slogan is the Bulldog's...I have used that for years.

By the way.........I predict that the arrogance of the TC fans will exist for more than five years. Besides "Dodgeball" Satterfield won't stay put in 1a if things get moved around on classes.....watch and see....let here comes the wrath!

Man, you guys up there are still talking trash after getting spanked by the jackets. I thought we might have earned some respect. Dodgeball? Haha. We are where we belong and should have been the whole time. We moved to 3A. Haha. Dodgeball. Boys, move up there and see how you like it. We went to 3A for money. Smith Co., Macon Co., Portland, those games will bring 7 thousand at least. Goodpasture and David Lipscomb have about 500 fans combined. Man we raked in the dough in 3A and went to the semis our first 2 years, only lost 2 games in 01 and 1 in 02. We just chalked up our 6th state championship. Dodgeball. You boys just remember you got to come to the creekbank next year and opponents on the creekbank have about a "fat kid's chance in dodgeball" there. That is if you get there.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realize how good Region 4 was this year until Trousdale dominated everybody else in the playoffs. I saw every Region 4 team this year, but sometimes it's hard to tell how good everybody is when you're playing each other.

Except for 3A champ Livingston (saw them, too), the only teams in the state who played Trousdale a game this year were from their own region--FCS and Gordonsville. That includes one 3A team and one 2A region winner.

Will Trousdale repeat? I don't know, but I won't be surprised to see next year's state champ come from Region 4.

I didn't realize how good Region 4 was this year until Trousdale dominated everybody else in the playoffs. I saw every Region 4 team this year, but sometimes it's hard to tell how good everybody is when you're playing each other.

Except for 3A champ Livingston (saw them, too), the only teams in the state who played Trousdale a game this year were from their own region--FCS and Gordonsville. That includes one 3A team and one 2A region winner.

Will Trousdale repeat? I don't know, but I won't be surprised to see next year's state champ come from Region 4.

I didn't realize it either...FCS was obviously the 2nd best team in the state or close enough to it...FCS was better than I thought they were...I thought before the season that the region was weak except for TC...well FCS was a good team this year, and I believe Gville was probably one of the top 6 or 7 teams in the state...Region 4 was by far the toughest region in the state with out a doubt and it would be really hard to argue it anyway else...

Man, you guys up there are still talking trash after getting spanked by the jackets. I thought we might have earned some respect. Dodgeball? Haha. We are where we belong and should have been the whole time. We moved to 3A. Haha. Dodgeball. Boys, move up there and see how you like it. We went to 3A for money. Smith Co., Macon Co., Portland, those games will bring 7 thousand at least. Goodpasture and David Lipscomb have about 500 fans combined. Man we raked in the dough in 3A and went to the semis our first 2 years, only lost 2 games in 01 and 1 in 02. We just chalked up our 6th state championship. Dodgeball. You boys just remember you got to come to the creekbank next year and opponents on the creekbank have about a "fat kid's chance in dodgeball" there. That is if you get there.

If the money was so good in 3a, then why leave??????

If the money was so good in 3a, then why leave??????

The whole region changed, because of the multiplier, you ignoramos. That region (4-3a) doesnt have the same teams anymore Portland moved up, Smith went down(2a), and livingston went east.

Evidently your one of the 500 private school fans, that was talked about earlier, if not then maybe you should enroll your kids in there, so they'll be a little smarter than you.

Edited by dbras

Gentlemen, if Trousdale Co. was in class 2 , 3 or even 4-A . they would still be looked down upon by a few sport fans throughout the state. This is probably due to the many consecutive successful yrs. Trousdale Co. has had. ( I'm sure this success has left a lot of young men scarred for life , especially if they were involved in a game with TC.). This could probably stem back to the 60's & 70's , but I doubt it. My bet is , those that were deeply scarred are from the more resent yrs. to the present. what we read from time to time on these threads .We will just have to live with.

Just remember . TC. will always be TC. and

When High School football is mentioned. The subject of Trousdale Co. always comes up in the mix with other great programs.

RTD..... I like it...

Gentlemen, if Trousdale Co. was in class 2 , 3 or even 4-A . they would still be looked down upon by a few sport fans throughout the state. This is probably due to the many consecutive successful yrs. Trousdale Co. has had. ( I'm sure this success has left a lot of young men scarred for life , especially if they were involved in a game with TC.). This could probably stem back to the 60's & 70's , but I doubt it. My bet is , those that were deeply scarred are from the more resent yrs. to the present. what we read from time to time on these threads .We will just have to live with.

Just remember . TC. will always be TC. and

When High School football is mentioned. The subject of Trousdale Co. always comes up in the mix with other great programs.

RTD..... I like it...

I know my son was scarred from playing them. That is why he is graduating from college in 3 yrs. Now depending on how you look at it...he may have decided that he didn't want to end up like TC folks. OR MAYBE you could tell me how many TC players have graduated from college that quick.............BBOOOYAAAAAA!!!!

Edited by bulldog69

The whole region changed, because of the multiplier, you ignoramos. That region (4-3a) doesnt have the same teams anymore Portland moved up, Smith went down(2a), and livingston went west.

Evidently your one of the 500 private school fans, that was talked about earlier, if not then maybe you should enroll your kids in there, so they'll be a little smarter than you.

Ignoramous shows in your post,L.A. went east not west.

Do you really consider SP down? If that is the case you may get surprised in 06. They went 10-2 losing both games by one point this year. One was in the oldest consecutive rivalry in the state and in a lot of people's opinion the biggest. The other was in the second round of the playoffs in a game where they could have or should have won how ever you want to look at it.

"Coulda"

"Shoulda"

"Woulda"

but in the end [b]DIDN't win at home [/b]in the 2nd round against a team that was an underdog and even younger than your much over-rated, over-hyped, team! You guys got every call and were given a touchdown in the 4th quarter but still couldn't convert in the end. Give credit where it is due and please stop the excuses. You lost to a better team just like FC did in the end!

Now with that said South Pitt will definitely be a contender for next years title! Unfortunately for them they will be traveling to either TC or FC and neither team will be a pushover in November 06!

Edited by Volzchamps

I know my son was scarred from playing them. That is why he is graduating from college in 3 yrs. Now depending on how you look at it...he may have decided that he didn't want to end up like TC folks. OR MAYBE you could tell me how many TC players have graduated from college that quick.............BBOOOYAAAAAA!!!!

. I guess I should have expected this type of reply. That's great if your son is graduating from college.