Football Dynasties

WarriorFan

Trousdale Co. IS A DYNASTY.......Compliments from me aren't given out freely, but Hartsville has my vote...... :)

How many have they won at what years?

Never Mind!

Football 1998 Class 1A Team Champions 63-18 Nashville Attendance - 4,000

Football 1997 Class 1A Team Champions 46-0 Nashville Attendance - 5,000

Football 1993 Class 1A Team Champions 14-0 Nashville Attendance - 7,000

Football 1990 Class A Team Champions 14-7 Nashville Attendance - 12,000

Football 1972 Class AA Team Champions 12-0 Kingston Attendance - 2,824

Edited by MasterBlaster 1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many have they won at what years?

Never Mind!

Football 1998 Class 1A Team Champions 63-18 Nashville Attendance - 4,000

Football 1997 Class 1A Team Champions 46-0 Nashville Attendance - 5,000

Football 1993 Class 1A Team Champions 14-0 Nashville Attendance - 7,000

Football 1990 Class A Team Champions 14-7 Nashville Attendance - 12,000

Football 1972 Class AA Team Champions 12-0 Kingston Attendance - 2,824

Note the attendance in 1990.....12,000 in 1A.........that was when football in TN meant something to folks as a whole .......yes.....it was before everyone could win a state championship, so don't post it...........football at a high school level was more fun then..........and meant something

Trousdale Co. IS A DYNASTY.......Compliments from me aren't given out freely, but Hartsville has my vote...... :D

Just curious Brandon how many of your posts since last night have you prefaced with "Compliments from me aren't given out freely"? So far I count three or four. Maybe not free but at least on the sale rack know what i'm sayin????? Quit acting like your compliments are worth their weight in gold to everyone. You are the only one who thinks you are an expert. :)

if your school takes money from kids in order for them to go to your school , andyou compete in public schools then you are not a dynasty. maryville is a private school competing with public schools. someday soon they will be re classified and then they will be exposed.

Thank you JohnPaul ..... another championship is just not complete without your annual end of the year pity party . To hear you whine and cry has actually warmed my heart and soul on this cold , chilly winter day . :thumb:

if your school takes money from kids in order for them to go to your school , andyou compete in public schools then you are not a dynasty. maryville is a private school competing with public schools. someday soon they will be re classified and then they will be exposed.

Well Well Well... JP let me make my first post on this board a good one. You obviously do not live in MARYVILLE and for that I'm sorry for you. On the other hand I DO and I can assure you that MHS is quite the public school I pay city and county taxes so I should know. It seems that your problem is this (like so many others out there) jealousy and envy I think they are called. Now I am not so stupid as to think that you will admit this but I do want to be truthful and I want you to dwell on the truth. How many gold balls does your team have in their collection? And when MHS does go 5A the only thing that will change is that there will be a great sigh of relief in the 4A class and an "Oh crap here they come from the 5A gang( are you getting this HITCH from OR). When you are MARYVILLE you do not have to recruit people move to you. Come out to the BLACKHOLE on friday nite next as my guest and watch the hundreds of young boys playing on the practice field, that my boy is one of the secrets to the mojo. But if it makes you feel better and if it kills the pain for you then please keep believe'n whatever it is you believe. ;)

JohnPaul you are just jealous that us "rednecks" can pay tuition and Central can get "transfers" without tuition and we can still beat the Bobcats.

You have been on this "wait till next year" thing now for at least 4 seasons and the Bobcats with Zach and Co. NEVER got it done.

Go back and think of some new excuses, while I try to figure out a way to recruit and few more north Knottsville kids to Mairvul.

Mairy Christmas from Mairvul.