RAVENWOOD VS OAK RIDGE

mjuhb

So I guess that means Riverdale would have been spanked 21-0! Since they couldn't score on OR.

Possibly. I experienced, first hand, the lack of class on the Oak Ridge side when I was leaving the game attempting to congratulate cheerleaders and adult fans who had nothing but smart comments to make about your shut out. It was a shut out, indeed. I make no excuses for the lack of plays that the Warriors made. Actually, through my misery, I was happy for a team that had lost in years past, battled through Friday night, and had beaten us fair and square. So, the classless act of your fans floored me! It gave me every reason to put some extra heart out for the other "RHS." Given the game we played last Friday night, there's a very large possibility Ravenwood would have also shut us out. However, we weren't there to play them. Oak Ridge was. And this "classless" Riverdale fan was rooting them on all the way.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I guess that means Riverdale would have been spanked 21-0! Since they couldn't score on OR.

Possibly. I experienced, first hand, the lack of class on the Oak Ridge side when I was leaving the game attempting to congratulate cheerleaders and adult fans who had nothing but smart comments to make about your shut out. It was a shut out, indeed. I make no excuses for the lack of plays that the Warriors made. Actually, through my misery, I was happy for a team that had lost in years past, battled through Friday night, and had beaten us fair and square. So, the classless act of your fans floored me! It gave me every reason to put some extra heart out for the other "RHS." Given the game we played last Friday night, there's a very large possibility Ravenwood would have also shut us out. However, we weren't there to play them. Oak Ridge was. And this "classless" Riverdale fan was rooting them on all the way.

I very much enjoyed this agme tonight. Titles games are not supposed to be blow-outs and this one lived up to the hype of a titel game. I was real proud for Ravenwood , and felt sorry for OR. I saw great plays, great coaching, and HUMBLENESS on the field. Congrats to the Raptors, you are truly a Cinderells team.

Let me tell you that Daniel Becker is one heck of a Hoss. Why wasn't he up for Mr Football??

Oak Ridge.....what a joke.....post at Ravenwood vs. Oak Ridge

So getting beat by a touchdown makes you a Joke. Wow I wonder what that makes GP, DL, Melrose, UC! BRandon you can't be for real. Have fun at throwing out the bait. Where was all this big talk form you and others during the game. At least ORHS was in the finals and not beat by McCallie who was beat by a 2A school. :lol: Yes, how the mighty have fallen. At least ORHS has not fallen as far as BA.

Very much a possibility!

I experienced, first hand, the classless acts of Oak Ridge fans as I was exiting the game last Friday night. I congratulated some of the cheerleaders and many of your adult fans who made smart comments to me and the kids I was with. I will make no excuse for our lack of playing last Friday night. We got beaten fair and square. No doubt. Your very classless fans, however, couldn't accept a sincere congrats!

With the way we played last Friday night, it's a good possibility Ravenwood would have shut us out, as well. However, Oak Ridge played them. They got beaten, and this very "classless" Riverdale fan was rooting on the other "RHS" all the way!

Man what a great game. Ravenwood looked great and deserved to win. Congrats boys.

Brandon100 you're a jerk.

Great year Wildcats.

Roll Wildcats Roll

great year for the wildcats.....but I have told you guys for a while that Ravenwood was the team to beat even after they LOST to Brentwood Academy.......Jay Nelson (raptorsfan10).............I have even TAPED the games for Ravenwood.....3 of them.........I knew they would be the State Champs in 5A in their first game iof the season in a loss.......mess with me now.............

Very much a possibility!

I experienced, first hand, the classless acts of Oak Ridge fans as I was exiting the game last Friday night. I congratulated some of the cheerleaders and many of your adult fans who made smart comments to me and the kids I was with. I will make no excuse for our lack of playing last Friday night. We got beaten fair and square. No doubt. Your very classless fans, however, couldn't accept a sincere congrats!

With the way we played last Friday night, it's a good possibility Ravenwood would have shut us out, as well. However, Oak Ridge played them. They got beaten, and this very "classless" Riverdale fan was rooting on the other "RHS" all the way!

Lets only push enter once next time Enstien, we read this four time already..... :lol: