Shiverdecker is the Best RB in Nation for 2006-2007

ScoutOne4U

That is a laugh!

He is a very good small, fast Running back but not any where tops in Tennessee much less the nation. If he was going to be that good he would start over Lindsey right?

I think not. It is Dustins senior season and Coach Reid has faith in him and knows he will get the job done. Plus Shiverdecker is more lieable to fumble than Dustin. I do not think hes the best RB in country for 07. Maybe top 50 or 100. But if he gets bigger he could be top 20 or 10.

Edited by alcoasportsguy22

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shivy is not the best RB in the 2007 national class. I know Chris very well, but I wouldn't give him that many props. He is a very good back; however, and if he works real hard he could maybe be one of the top 5 in the state next year.

Ron is absolutely right. Noel Devine is one of the best backs I've ever seen. He would run circles around any team in this state's defense.

Have a look for yourself, you will be literally amazed!

http://filebox.vt.edu:8080/c/chgraha1/DevineESPN.wmv

Shivy is not the best RB in the 2007 national class. I know Chris very well, but I wouldn't give him that many props. He is a very good back; however, and if he works real hard he could maybe be one of the top 5 in the state next year.

Ron is absolutely right. Noel Devine is one of the best backs I've ever seen. He would run circles around any team in this state's defense.

Have a look for yourself, you will be literally amazed!

http://filebox.vt.edu:8080/c/chgraha1/DevineESPN.wmv

MAN! Great video. That guy is awesome!

Where do Devine & Tyler go to school,respectively?

THE SQUAD :thumb: