Congradulations Maryville

PowellFan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you talking about FBEmeritus Brandon100 is the most respected football expert in Middle Tennesse. Just check out his website and you will be amazed Brandon 100's website And it is also equally amazing how Brandon100 was proud and thanked me for posting his website on here on another thread, yet within the past 5 minutes he has taken the webpage off of his personal information. Were you a bit worried about yourself their Brandon? I think I would do the same thing if I were born in 1966 and was a real estate agent in Williamson Co talking crap on a high school sports webpage.

Thanks for this post as well..........now let's talk about football rather than trying to get this post deleted..........took it off because of folks like you...........the good thing is that I have caller ID........had this site there for years on this board, but no more.......don't need it..............had this happen before when I got under folks skin for telling the truth.............they like to post my identity, but won't reveal their own.......they think this intimidates me and I will go away...........let's talk about the game.............

Edited by Brandon100

Thanks for this post as well..........now let's talk about football rather than trying to get this post deleted..........took it off because of folks like you...........the good thing is that I have caller ID........had this site there for years on this board, but no more.......don't need it..............had this happen before when I got under folks skin for telling the truth.............they like to post my identity, but won't reveal their own.......they think this intimidates me and I will go away...........let's talk about the game.............

You could very easily keep that link on the T if you didn't get on here & make a fool of yourself! :ph34r:

Gotta be bad for business!

THE SQUAD :P

You could very easily keep that link on the T if you didn't get on here & make a fool of yourself! :ph34r:

Gotta be bad for business!

Actually.....it doesn't hurt my business at all.......I have 41 agents and life is fine..........$120 Million in sales for my Company........I would rather speak what I feel......always have......Let's get back to the topic

Edited by Brandon100

There is NO compaison to Maryville and Alcoa at the end of the season........no fan of either of the teams, but Alcoa would smoke Maryville at this time of the year......

Give me a break, first you post this garbage on a thread congratulating Maryville's 6th state championship out of the last 8. When was the last time Alcoa won 6 out of 8 state championships?

Just because Alcoa has a hand full of tallent (undiscipline tallent at that) does not mean they can hang with solid teams with overall better kids across the board. Also, THEY ARE A 2A TEAM. They whipped up on 2A teams. If Alcoa was in region 3-4A they would not even made it to the playoffs, 2A ball is not even close to as physical as 4A-5A ball. On top of that if they were in 3A they would probaly not even win state. You say that Maryville would not want to play Alcoa right now, well guess what, both teams have gotten better, and Maryville whipped little Alcoa at the start of the season and would whip them at the end. Not to mention that after a physical season in 4A, Alcoa would not be near where they are now, as they would physically wore down.

Now back to the thread.

Great job Maryville on another dominating season and great win when it mattered. Once again GQ proves that he is the best coach in TN. Congratulations on the title, you boys deserve it.

Maybe next year a KFL team will be able to reclaim the mountain, its been so long I dont think they know what it looks like up there.

Once again great job.

Edited by KFLfootball

:P ...CHILDISH!

Anyone want to buy a house from this guy?

THE SQUAD

No, I think I will stick with Fuggly on the real estate front! :) This Branden100 guy saw my signature and took the opportunity to start bashing a bunch of 9 year olds on another thread! ;)

Actually, I need Fuggs to move up here and start selling, so I can build our booster club to the level that Riverdale has! :)

Just kidding Riverdale fans, don't cut my heart out!

To Maryville, what else can be said? You guys and GQ are incredible! I don't know of another team in TN that is as dominant as you have been for the past 8 years! Some of the posters on this thread seem to think you won't do to well if you move to 5A, but I don't agree. I believe you could hang with just about any team in the state, regardless of classification. Congrats on another outstanding year! :ph34r:

Edited by stlrcoach

Actually.....it doesn't hurt my business at all.......I have 41 agents and life is fine..........$120 Million in sales for my Company........I would rather speak what I feel......always have......Let's get back to the topic

Yeah,I looked @ the link.Pretty impressive.Evidently you're better at real estate than you are talking football! :ph34r:

Brandon

Maryville whipped Alcoa 41-21 earlier this season. Alcoa had 28 yards of offense in the 1st half of that game. Maryville ran for nearly 300 yards that game. Maryville was leading that game 34-6 when Quarles started substituting. Alcoa may have got better but Maryville had improved a lot.

This was supposed to be the year for Alcoa to beat Maryville. Alcoa had almost all of their starters returning. Maryville only had 1 starter returning on offense. Maryville dominated that game from start to finish.

Goodpasture was not the best team around. Loudon and Tyner were much better than Goodpasture.

Goodpasture or Alcoa was not nearly as good as Melrose.

Maryville has underated talent. Gary Tucker,Ryan Tallent and Tyler Maples should be D1 prospects.

Congratulations ALCOA and Murville-(sorry, I just had to Maryville). I just wonder if there is any other county in Tennessee that has ever produced back-to -back State Champs in two different classes? Anyone?

It says a lot for the youth sports programs we have here in Blount County. These kids have been working towards this since their Pee-Wee days. It has a lot to do with the coaching and community support they get also.

We have the same tallent out there in our county schools also. We just need some players and coaches to step it up a notch. Guys, lets work hard and get one in 5A too. Wouldn't that be something! And while we are at it, we claim Greenback as our own, so we could sweep the classes one day. You may say I'm a dreamer, but we here in BC know it's possible!

Brandon

Maryville whipped Alcoa 41-21 earlier this season. Alcoa had 28 yards of offense in the 1st half of that game. Maryville ran for nearly 300 yards that game. Maryville was leading that game 34-6 when Quarles started substituting. Alcoa may have got better but Maryville had improved a lot.

This was supposed to be the year for Alcoa to beat Maryville. Alcoa had almost all of their starters returning. Maryville only had 1 starter returning on offense. Maryville dominated that game from start to finish.

Goodpasture was not the best team around. Loudon and Tyner were much better than Goodpasture.

Goodpasture or Alcoa was not nearly as good as Melrose.

Maryville has underated talent. Gary Tucker,Ryan Tallent and Tyler Maples should be D1 prospects.

RR,

I agree with you totally on your last point. That is one of the biggest myths of Maryville's run. They have had great talent the last several years. Yes they are coached extremely well, but when you have a tailback that signs at Auburn and a QB that Steve Spurrier hand picks then you have some good players.

I was a D1 coach I would definately be calling these kids up especially Mr. Tallent.