stewart co. vs waverly

kingsize12

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is this game being played?? If its at stewart county then i think the rebs win because its tough to play there. With that being said they are a much better team this yr than last and they nearly pulled off a couple of big upsets at home. This would not be an upset if they do win but later on down the road they will have a some great chances when sycamore and harpeth come to town if they come ready to play because they already know they can keep it close. If the game is at waverly i think its a toss up because both teams have exceptional coaching. However if the rebs can pull an upset or 2 and finish 3rd in the district, coach bramlett may be looking at coach of the year! :P

Well I'm not really sure how this one will fall. I'm just confused on how Mcewen is undefeated right now. In our preseason scrimmage they didn't have anything. Right now they are the only team that has beat Stewart County and Waverly seemed to have a better team than Mcewen but that's what we said before the Perry County game when they had already got stomped by Mcewen so we thought we would cruise but that one didn't go to well either so i don't know what will happen.

Well I'm not really sure how this one will fall. I'm just confused on how Mcewen is undefeated right now. In our preseason scrimmage they didn't have anything. Right now they are the only team that has beat Stewart County and Waverly seemed to have a better team than Mcewen but that's what we said before the Perry County game when they had already got stomped by Mcewen so we thought we would cruise but that one didn't go to well either so i don't know what will happen.

Never under estimate a WARRIOR!! :rolleyes:

Waverly has had preety much an off week, they played on monday, and havent had a game all week. The freshman game beofre that, well wavo's freshman vs. Stewart's JV will be a good game, lol. But the varsity game, i don't know, it'll be a good one, i think. Stewart is having an exceptional season, and waverly is down this year. Well, everyone bundle up for the wal from the parkin lot to the gym, its gonna be cold. GO TIGERS

Waverly's Freshman played a good game and beat the Stewart County JV squad, but after that it got ugly. Another display of complete inability to play a whole game. It seems like they think they have won if they are in the game at half time, and usually they should just stay in the locker room for the second half.