how bout them cosby eagles

cosbyeagle40

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no cosby would win same county same talent pool all the players know they can't compete in AAA so they transfer to a single A school. so cosby has all the good players, the kids who can read write and play tennis and golf go to cocke county.

Tennis and Golf, real athletic sports bud! I play golf, you dont have to be an athlete you have to have superior hand-eye cordination, kinda like baseball. :D

what point did you cosby fans prove. i moved to cosby because my mom got a job at cosby. she did work for NGS. i did not go for extra playing time. i wasnt anygood anyway. what does it matter.

i wouldnt be suprised to see cosby lose 3 of their next 6 games. pigeon forge Unaka and GP. they will at least lose one of them. i am a cosby fan. but when it comes to cocke county. i like cocke county better. if i went to the mo east and cosby game i would cheer for cosby. i was just trying to prove cosby is not as good as everybody thinks they are.

Edited by caleb1137821

Tennis and Golf, real athletic sports bud! I play golf, you dont have to be an athlete you have to have superior hand-eye cordination, kinda like baseball. :P

First of all i'm not your bud. Second of of all i'm sure you use that hand eye cordination real well changing channels on your TV . Tennis is OK but golf is a game not a sport much like playing monopoly at home if golfers are athletes then so are bowlers they are all fat with man boobs. Basketball and football are the athletes sports.

I may be wrong but I believe this thread was started for people and fans in the community to talk about their #1 ranked Cosby Eagles not argue with CCHS fans about who is better. Listen it doesn't matter who would win a game between Cosby and CCHS and if they played it would be an ugly game on the floor and in the stands because of years of feelings about each other and why one kid goes to one school and not another. Of course I am going to be biased to Cosby but unlike CCHS fans sittin in Newport hoping Cosby looses every game they play in every sport I wish the best for CCHS since because of classification they can't stand in cosbys way no matter what. True Cosby gets a few athletes from the newport area every year but for years CCHS got athletes from Cosby to play Football. Great game last night EAGLES Midway tried to force you to play slowdown boring chump league ball and you just poured it on with a total team effort. Blakely played his usual dominate game in the post with one huge put back SLAM!! Manning played great on both sides of the ball and Rone turned in the best defensive performance I've seen him play all year. J. Lowe you da man coming off the bench to add the spark your team needed at the right time. Keep working hard and have faith in your teammates and this will be a special season.

I may be wrong but I believe this thread was started for people and fans in the community to talk about their #1 ranked Cosby Eagles not argue with CCHS fans about who is better. Listen it doesn't matter who would win a game between Cosby and CCHS and if they played it would be an ugly game on the floor and in the stands because of years of feelings about each other and why one kid goes to one school and not another. Of course I am going to be biased to Cosby but unlike CCHS fans sittin in Newport hoping Cosby looses every game they play in every sport I wish the best for CCHS since because of classification they can't stand in cosbys way no matter what. True Cosby gets a few athletes from the newport area every year but for years CCHS got athletes from Cosby to play Football. Great game last night EAGLES Midway tried to force you to play slowdown boring chump league ball and you just poured it on with a total team effort. Blakely played his usual dominate game in the post with one huge put back SLAM!! Manning played great on both sides of the ball and Rone turned in the best defensive performance I've seen him play all year. J. Lowe you da man coming off the bench to add the spark your team needed at the right time. Keep working hard and have faith in your teammates and this will be a special season.

1) Midway did try to freeze things up in the first half, and Coggins did everything he could to make turnovers, even putting Timmy on the point guard for Midway.

But, puzzling at best, Midway came out and pressed in the third quarter - and Cosby broke it easily. But he kept up the press.

2) Blakely's line speaks for its self, 24 pts, 15 boards, 5 blocks, 4 assists.

3) Dexter did a great job running the offense, on a very sub-par night for him.

4) Jody Lowe played some good defense. After he came in and replaced someone; the lead ballooned from 11 to 31 in a quick 5-6 minute span. Their press helped, by dictating the tempo; but, Midway scored 7 points the rest of the way.

We will see what happens down the line, but they still need to play as a team better. If they go away from that, that can cost them big time come late Feb. and early March

Edited by PTSportsWriter

is this not a cosby message board.

It is, but unfortunately, it had to be intruded upon by a Cosby basher who thought he knew it all, posted 25+ rude comments about Cosby and Greeneville, tried to upscale CCHS during their 2 game winning streak, and then chickened out on his comments and deleted them all. And as always Cosby prevails in the end.

Edited by GREENEDEVILMOM