2AA 2006 FAVORITES

mustang69

Alcoa will have Robert Frye backing up Cobb and will have Chris Shiverdecker and Darrell Tate to replace Dustin. They are both going to be seniors and they will also have Troy Hodge, an upcoming junior, will also see a lot of action in the backfield. Alcoa will have to work hard to replace this senior class this year, but I fully expect the 27 upcoming seniors to lead this squad. They are highly motivated and want to prove that the seniors this year are not going to be so missed that they cannot win.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodpasture returns 8 offensive starters and 8 on defence among those are the 3 leading rushers and 2 leading recievers and the quarterback 3 of the 5 offensive line with the 2 postions being replaced by people who got a lot of playing time last year. Im sure they will hit the weight just as hard as they did last year and get bigger stronger and faster.

Goodpasture returns 8 offensive starters and 8 on defence among those are the 3 leading rushers and 2 leading recievers and the quarterback 3 of the 5 offensive line with the 2 postions being replaced by people who got a lot of playing time last year. Im sure they will hit the weight just as hard as they did last year and get bigger stronger and faster.

Alcoa will have Robert Frye backing up Cobb and will have Chris Shiverdecker and Darrell Tate to replace Dustin. They are both going to be seniors and they will also have Troy Hodge, an upcoming junior, will also see a lot of action in the backfield. Alcoa will have to work hard to replace this senior class this year, but I fully expect the 27 upcoming seniors to lead this squad. They are highly motivated and want to prove that the seniors this year are not going to be so missed that they cannot win.

I thought Robert Frye was a senior? :thumb:

I thought Robert Frye was a senior? :thumb:

Nope, he's a junior. The seniors are: Fiegler, Lindsay, Warren, White, Miller, Avery, Gerhart. I don't think I missed anybody, did I?

I think Alcoa's gonna miss White and Avery on the d-line, for sure. Hopefully the underclassmen can put on some weight and step it up next year.

Alcoa will 3peat. Their upcoming senior class is the main reson they have been so strong. I know losing Lindsey and Warren will hurt some. But! Alcoa has some more studs. These upcoming seniors are very good. Ray Sykes,Kyrus Lankster,Colton Reid,Justin Dunkin,Jacob Lequire,Josiah Sandridge,Bart Hicks,Chris Shiverdecker,Bobby Keller and James Stultz. Brian Summers is an outstanding upcoming junior. Randall Cobb will surprise some people at quarterback.

Nope, he's a junior. The seniors are: Fiegler, Lindsay, Warren, White, Miller, Avery, Gerhart. I don't think I missed anybody, did I?

I think Alcoa's gonna miss White and Avery on the d-line, for sure. Hopefully the underclassmen can put on some weight and step it up next year.

You left out Logan Love and Jamar Walker. They alternated @ strong safety and of course Love was Mr. Everything on offense. :justwrestle: