Riverdale vs Coffee Co.l

ladynred

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really depends on tonight...If CC can play exceptionally well tonight and come out with a 30 point blow-out or so then I think they can beat riverdale but they are gonna have to get some outside shooters to start hitting.....The inside game(which is pretty good...by far better than what some expected but not as good as some make it sound lol) will not be enough....they need to find somebody to start hitting some 3's....I'll take CC by 2.

It really depends on tonight...If CC can play exceptionally well tonight and come out with a 30 point blow-out or so then I think they can beat riverdale but they are gonna have to get some outside shooters to start hitting.....The inside game(which is pretty good...by far better than what some expected but not as good as some make it sound lol) will not be enough....they need to find somebody to start hitting some 3's....I'll take CC by 2.

Yes the game is at 6:30.....on behalf of Coffee County I would like to apologize for the rain-out last time....it's very embarassing and those problems need to be addressed.....as for tonights game it should be a good one! The girls destroyed tullahoma last night by 30+ and they looked very good....I'm not sure what the Lady Warriors have but if CC shows up to play then it should be a very competetive game. Let's just hope both CC teams don't have a let down after last night.