FCS destroys CCHS

Dawg05

Man, did FCS beat Clay to death. They beat us in every way a team can be beat and it showed. I'll bet FCS made at least 15 layups in this game. Coach Edwards pulled the starters in the first quarter and chewed em out. Didn't matter though. CCHS showed no effort what so ever. I've never seen a Clay Co. team play this bad. Sad, sad stuff. We'll see what they do against G-ville.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, did FCS beat Clay to death. They beat us in every way a team can be beat and it showed. I'll bet FCS made at least 15 layups in this game. Coach Edwards pulled the starters in the first quarter and chewed em out. Didn't matter though. CCHS showed no effort what so ever. I've never seen a Clay Co. team play this bad. Sad, sad stuff. We'll see what they do against G-ville.

WOW!! i guess clay is not the invincible team they talked themselves up to be....

Was this game played at Celina?

How is my comment dumb-- don't take out your anger on me b/c you got your butts handed to you....clay was hyping themselves up sooo much....i just said that i guess they are pretty beatable...(if that is how you spell it)

Your comment is dumb because you didn't see the game so you have no idea what happened. Everyone has said Clay would be good and they still are good. I didn't really wanna bring it up but someone wasn't on the floor tonight for Clay. A nicely timed loss for Clay Co. though. A nice 8 A.M. practice should get them back on track.

How is my comment dumb-- don't take out your anger on me b/c you got your butts handed to you....clay was hyping themselves up sooo much....i just said that i guess they are pretty beatable...(if that is how you spell it)

Way to back up one dumb comment by making another one. Clay played worse than I have ever seen, they played down to a bad k-8 team tonight. They were beat in every way, and Dawg05 admitted that, and then you get on here and say some dumb crap like that. When you say Clay hyped themselves up, do you mean the players or the fans? Big question there, huh? I have not seen many Celina players on here talking themselves up, you know why, because they have more class than that, and more class than you, so it seems. Yeah, they played beyond terrible tonight, and then one of their diehard fans gets on here and admits it, and you take shots, and like he said if you were not at the game, you could not know how bad they played. Can I get some DEFENSE on #3 in the first half, Casey Ferrell did a good job on him second half, did it take Celina a half to figure out this kid can shoot? NO just 4 3 pointers!! I also would have like too have seen some defense on #20-app. 20 pts. Come on guys, I have seen you play alot of games, and that is DEFINITELY by far the worst. Pick your heads up and head to Gordonsville and kick some butt, you have to prove a point now. Saylor Walden is not scoring many points this year, but EVERYONE sees how much Celina missed him tonight. They missed his Defense, they missed his shooting, when he's opened, they missed EVERY aspect of his game, and could have definitely used him, as his presence was definitely missed. Friendship Christian, I got to say you played much better tonight than I thought you would, I was planning on leaving at halftime with Clay ahead by alot, but you showed up to play ball, and took this game by far. Congratulations. Now that Clay has lost a game, and that undefeated deal is gone, now they can show how to pick it up and play ball. Good Luck to Clay in the upcoming game, and FCS too because they will need it the next time they play Clay.

Your comment is dumb because you didn't see the game so you have no idea what happened. Everyone has said Clay would be good and they still are good. I didn't really wanna bring it up but someone wasn't on the floor tonight for Clay. A nicely timed loss for Clay Co. though. A nice 8 A.M. practice should get them back on track.

You dont have to be at a game to know what happened when a team gets beat 62-39. And it is kinda a big deal when a team who many people (including me) would have his team in the top 5 in the state in class A.

Seems like it was a tough loss for Clay to swallow. I am sure they will bounce back and be ready from here on out. Especailly after Coach Edwards gets done with them tomorrow, heh j/k. I would hate to be FCS the next time these 2 teams meet becuase I am pretty sure the outcome won't be the same. Anyways gl 2 both teams.