3. Huntingdon

4. Tyner

5. Milan

6. Westview

7. Loudon

8. Boyd Buchanon

9. East Robertson

10. CAK

How could you put East Robertson on this list and not put Camden on it.....ER was taken out in the first round by the #4 seed Richland Raiders who were taken out by the Camden Lions during the season and then again in the second round. Otherwise it looks pretty good...

Edited by Lions4ever

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well atleast noone is in an argument about Alcoa being in on top...but I believe Smith County should be on there around 8 9 or 10...

Good Call. We do not get the respect we should, because where one of those County schools!!! Boyd is ranked very high on some top 10's and they had to have luck to get by us. How can you leave them completely off. Atleast #9 or #10. We had 3 losses this year to good teams.(Knox Catholic, Trousdale Co., and Boyd) We also had a win over 3A Champ Livingston Acadamy. Thats fine, we will play that underdog role yet another year and lets see where we stand next year.

Guest catfish-hunter

#1 Alcoa

#2 Goodpasture

#3-10 Irrelevant. Apples and oranges. Without head to head mettings, it is all a moot point. Alcoa was very obviously the best team and Goodpasture lost to them in the championship game. To name anyone other than these two as your #1 and 2 is ignorant. If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best and no one did it since they were the last two left.

Thank You :blink:

• 4 weeks later...

1. Alcoa

2. Tyner

3. Loudon

4.Goodpasture

5. Huntingdon

6. Boyd-Buchanan

7. Milan

8. Westview

9. Smith co.

10. Cak

...This ranking is the most valid and if anyone saw the Semi-Final game between the "Rams" and Alcoa they would agree...the Championship game was played at Alcoa the week before M'Boro...I don't think any team on Alcoa's schedule moved the ball against them like Tyner did...no excuses but the game really wasn't decided until late in 4th quarter...how many teams on Alcoa's schedule can make that statement>>>>>>nobody but the "TYNER RAMS"!!!

• 5 weeks later...

I agree with Tyner playing a better game against Alcoa than Goodpasture did. But how does scoring 0 points in two games like Loudon did against Alcoa constitute a good game?

i dont know the score of the tyner/alcoa..but i do know that loudon held aloca to only 7 pts in the first half...yes loudon lost but i believe they are the second best team behind alcoa....and as for goodpasture...they might have did weel enough aginest who they played to make it to the championship but i was at the championship and during the pre game warm ups Goodpasture didnt look ready at all...it was almost as tho they was scared..they was walking around no being pumped up...i mean its the biggest game in high school football and if ur not pumped up for it then either ur scared and juss dont wanna paly i believe loudon could have taken goodpasture...argue with me if you wish but im sure a few ppl will agree with me that loudon is the 2nd best team

• 2 weeks later...