Livingston Academy

willie beaman

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA brag all you want you played 15 games. From winter workouts to spring practice to summer workouts into the regular season. You were beat up with a 5-5 record going into the playoffs and nobody cared. You kicked all there butts and won a state title. I have no dog in this fight because im from Mt. Pleasant region 6-1A, but you have every right to brag, yell, jump, type on CoachT. I know when we win ours I'm goingt to do the same. Those who dont like it are jealous or mad. Good job LA, hope you can repeat next year.

Catfish is right, whoever started this thread, chalk this one up as a mental error. You won the State Championship, with that you earned respect. It's done. You went 5-5, congratulations, you dug yourselves a hole and got out of it in a big way. Sure, the opinions of people on CoachT don't really matter in the slightest, but so far as the posters on here are concerned, you damage the reputation that your program is trying to build up every time you rub the championship in someone's face or start threads about what people should say about your team and give your team. You all would have a lot more of my respect on these boards if you would take a community-wide Hooked on Phonics course.

Catfish is right, whoever started this thread, chalk this one up as a mental error. You won the State Championship, with that you earned respect. It's done. You went 5-5, congratulations, you dug yourselves a hole and got out of it in a big way. Sure, the opinions of people on CoachT don't really matter in the slightest, but so far as the posters on here are concerned, you damage the reputation that your program is trying to build up every time you rub the championship in someone's face or start threads about what people should say about your team and give your team. You all would have a lot more of my respect on these boards if you would take a community-wide Hooked on Phonics course.

BombSquad keep your sarcastic remarks to a minimum. You know what happened last time or do we need to notify the man called 'tackle'. :blink:

A Lipscomb boy speaks.

i think there were definantly better teams, maybe more than a few. but you cant complain they beat everyone and deserve respect this year. but dont expect any next year, after losing your entire team(cates) you cant be expected to compete with powers like catholic and fulton who return most all of their key players

i think there were definantly better teams, maybe more than a few. but you cant complain they beat everyone and deserve respect this year. but dont expect any next year, after losing your entire team(cates) you cant be expected to compete with powers like catholic and fulton who return most all of their key players

The best team doesn't always win. But the team that wants it more wins a lot of the time in case you didn't know it.

We didn't lose the whole team but losing Cates and Co. will know doubt be huge. That's ok nobody gave the Cats much of a chance last year either. We'll just keep being the underdog and fly below the radar and see how we do against the best teams in the state in Region 2 3A.