Coffee vs Lawrence Co.

ladynred

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I was amazed that Columbia, Shelbyville and Riverdale are all in the top ten in the Tennessean today. If thats the case Coffee should be right there with a couple more wins. They would have beaten Columbia if their delay was polished and if Woo had played I believe they would have beaten Riverdale on Saturday. :blink:

I really think you ought to 88 that stall delay or whatever or wait til you have a lead to use it.

Coffee Co looks really good this year on defense and a great spread offense. Very well coached. Columbia and Shelbyville better be looking in the rearview mirror. A lot of people thought they would be down after losing Cossey, Carden, and Grose, but Scroggins is making a believer out of me that he knows his stuff and gets his feeder system established , good things will happen in Manchester. Good luck RED!!!

Coffee Co looks really good this year on defense and a great spread offense. Very well coached. Columbia and Shelbyville better be looking in the rearview mirror. A lot of people thought they would be down after losing Cossey, Carden, and Grose, but Scroggins is making a believer out of me that he knows his stuff and gets his feeder system established , good things will happen in Manchester. Good luck RED!!!

The feeder system was established long before he knew where Manchester was. As for those three girls you mentioned they will be missed by a lot of sports fans in Coffee County. They played hard and did what was asked of them even if it didn't make sense much of the time.