The McNairy Central Student Section .....

blaintrain06

If I recall last year, Lexington's school officials asked McNairy to have extra security because the LHS students might be a little too rowdy. Do they not know how to behave when away from home. The crowd of students from Lexington was less than Bolivar brought to MCHS and stayed fairly quiet most of the game.

Trust me, you are going to find this district is a lot tougher than what you have been used to playing. McNairy will not be playing in the finals, but the Big Red will be sitting in the stands as well.

If you believe Coach Gardner is the second best coach in the state, you don't know basketball. Rudesill is one and Mahaffey is two in this district. Gardner might have better players than MCHS, but he is not a better coach than Mahaffey. He might not be well known, but the man can coach.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I recall last year, Lexington's school officials asked McNairy to have extra security because the LHS students might be a little too rowdy. Do they not know how to behave when away from home. The crowd of students from Lexington was less than Bolivar brought to MCHS and stayed fairly quiet most of the game.

Trust me, you are going to find this district is a lot tougher than what you have been used to playing. McNairy will not be playing in the finals, but the Big Red will be sitting in the stands as well.

"If I recall last year, Lexington's school officials asked McNairy to have extra security because the LHS students might be a little too rowdy. "

WHAT??? that makes absolutely no sense at all. Ask you to send securtiy to watch our fans??? Duh!

Macnarry and Blainetrain, think about this - you say that we are in a tough district now??? I think we have beat you about 8 straight games since Garnder has taken over the program. Can you coach claim a 20 win year? 2nd to your coach? I think NOT!

L train will be visiting you soon, be patient, we will be delivering some medicine for that Big Head problem that you are having.

The LHS Tigers!

'05 Boys Individual Golf State Champion

'04 Boys Tennis State Runner-Up

'03 Boys Golf State Champions

'02 Baseball State Champions

'06 Boys Basketball GOLD BALL BOUND

Edited by TheSmoothJuker

i will give you credit on your student section. I'm a Middleton Fan. We have a good crowd of fans but the ones who are gonna cheer need to be sitting together. Like yall were last night. Way to go McNairy students!!!

I thank you for that Darlene you are the only person who seems to give other people credit besides yourself..... we try hard and get loud with what we've got, as far as Lexington is concerned you better beef up your rath because Middleton is a great team and they are our only losses right now, McNairy is gonna learn from the past and come out on top..... When Blaine and the boys come to town you better have more than wrath waiting for us because the Blaine Train is coming with them.....

BobCat 67 nobody is hiding behind a Coacht Screen name im at every game on the front row talking that crap so dont even act like your about to do anything!!!! And i agree with Dobber2368 yall are pitiful because your Student Section isnt all that great and the Cardinal Crazies are way louder and Central has twice the people we do. So quit bragging about Central yall are not that great.

dude both student sections are great, i played in the game at aville and it was soo loud on the court i coudlnt hear my coach or ken calling the plays it was crazy so i give props to both student sections...and yes yall are loud and yalls small gym makes it even louder, but our section is loud too even in the dome we play in so both are good and lets leave it at that

I'll tell ya what makes a student section work.....People got to have spirit....They can't start sitting down when their team starts losing....Everyone doing the chants, and most importantly people actually showing up...That happens you have a good student section.....

My role models the Siegal Nation...I have to see that in person sometime!!!

What?? Get real - have you been to our gym yet? When you get there look up at the wall as you enter, then you will understand. By the way you need to clean the round house up a little - like maybe a little paint???

As for fans - we win hands down. You guys win a few games and you get a little giddy. This district is more than you can handle. I don't see you guys getting inside the top 3 (Lexington, Bolivar, Liberty). I wouldn't get on here stirring things up because you will only make it tougher on on yourself -- have you heard the term "No Mercy"? Coach Gardner will demonstrate it to you at your house and ours. Our crowds have been as big or bigger when we come to your house and I am betting ours will be bigger this time. There is a lot of excitement in L town. The L train will be arriving soon - so be patient and kind or expect the wrath of the best 2aa coach in Tennessee!!!

The LHS Tigers!

'05 Boys Individual Golf State Champion

'04 Boys Tennis State Runner-Up

'03 Boys Golf State Champions

'02 Baseball State Champions

'06 Boys Basketball BRING IT ON - another Championship banner year!!!!!!

Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been reading this and agree with all your assessments except the "best coach in 2a". He is a good coach, however not the best. The coach at Mcnairy is just as good, maybe a little better. To compare coaches, you have to even the playing floor. Give them the same talent and see who wins. It just so happens that Lexinton has talent at this time. As you know, high school athletics runs in cycles. Mcnairy may not beat Lex. either time this year, however I will be anxious to see how they play out.

In West Tennessee (not including Memphis) its between Lexington and Bolivar. I've been to a lot of highschool basketball games and hands down its between those 2. Lexington caused a surge in student sections last year becuase they basically took over every gym home and away.

On another note I was reading were somebody ranked Gardner as the best coach in AA. Please dont post that nonsense agian or say anything about a 20 win season. Until Lexington comes out of the regional dont say anything about the wins. Beaver Elementary could beat Riverside, Camden, and Milan.

Edited by montague1

Yes we know Seigal has a great student section, but they have twice the amount of people that we do in our entire school. We know we're no where near that loud but we still do a good job of rockin the roundhouse

Hey seigal ....... Duke has a good student section too...ya'll school population can just about compete with them....