Region 3-5A in 2006

WC49

yes but all i know is i hate it when people who more likely know nothing about the kids, school, program say things like that and i don't think you can compare LC and Cookeville to Baylor and Brentwood we have very legit shots at winning the LC and Cookeville games.

You don't have any better shot at LC or Cookeville than you do Baylor or Brentwood.

That's 4 losses GUARANTEED!!

THE SQUAD B)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have any better shot at LC or Cookeville than you do Baylor or Brentwood.

That's 4 losses GUARANTEED!!

THE SQUAD :angry:

Prob shouldnt even show up to play these games then.I would guess George Mason University prob heard these statements also.Last year a stupid turnover in the endzone cost CC the go ahead score mid 4th qtr against Cookeville and you can ask Louie Thompson about the 2 touchdowns the refs didnt allow in the game

against LC,1 on a fumble recovery in their endzone and 1 on the next to last play in the game.When I spoke with him that nite ,he felt very lucky to get those breaks in a away game.

I think its not very rational to say those games were automatic losses. It would be

even more irrational to make that assumption this year. I also think spring practice

is not a true indicator of what any team has since you have lots of players away at

other sports. Track and baseball primarily.

Prob shouldnt even show up to play these games then.I would guess George Mason University prob heard these statements also.Last year a stupid turnover in the endzone cost CC the go ahead score mid 4th qtr against Cookeville and you can ask Louie Thompson about the 2 touchdowns the refs didnt allow in the game

against LC,1 on a fumble recovery in their endzone and 1 on the next to last play in the game.When I spoke with him that nite ,he felt very lucky to get those breaks in a away game.

I think its not very rational to say those games were automatic losses. It would be

even more irrational to make that assumption this year. I also think spring practice

is not a true indicator of what any team has since you have lots of players away at

other sports. Track and baseball primarily.

All of what you say is true,that's just my opinion. Coach Price must think highly of this years squad,scheduling those two out of conference opponents.

THE SQUAD :lol:

All of what you say is true,that's just my opinion. Coach Price must think highly of this years squad,scheduling those two out of conference opponents.

THE SQUAD :lol:

Had the same schedule last year,not so good results.This years squad does have a chance to be better. Brentwood's qb deserved his scholarship to college.

Coffee did play Cookeville tough last year. Tougher than anybody outside of their 2 losses. I thought they were going to beat them for a good part of that game. Scared me to death!

THE SQUAD :(

They hung in there against Lincoln Co, almost made a complete comeback against Franklin Co, beat Warren Co. Only real bad region game was against Cumberland Co.

I just really think they will finish in top three in the region this year I don't think you'll see another Cumberland County episode this season

I didn't think I would see it last yr. The 3rd-6th spots will be a battle. All of the teams besides Lincoln Co and Cookeville are pretty much equal.

I just really think they will finish in top three in the region this year I don't think you'll see another Cumberland County episode this season

I didn't think I would see it last yr. The 3rd-6th spots will be a battle. All of the teams besides Lincoln Co and Cookeville are pretty much equal.

all do respect i just really don't see Lincoln County being that much better than they were last year - they may be and i hope they win every game but one.

Edited by 5A football fan

all do respect i just really don't see Lincoln County being that much better than they were last year - they may be and i hope they win every game but one.

Key to Lincoln Co is injuries. They had a bunch last yr and had very little depth. The offense will be very good and the d will be solid. Moran could be one of the best players in the Region.