Region 3-5A in 2006

WC49

Key to Lincoln Co is injuries. They had a bunch last yr and had very little depth. The offense will be very good and the d will be solid. Moran could be one of the best players in the Region.

likem i said i hope they go 9-1 in the regular season I have TON AND TONS of respect for Coach Thompson and I hope they do very well in every game except when the Raiders travel to the pit.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Louie is one of the best to ever coach the game.

No question about that. He also has had some pretty nice talent come thru the program . 03 team is an example. Good old school ,hard nose, fundamental football . I like it.

Joslin and Price both like a similar style,I bet Britton at FC will to.

I expect FC's schemes on offense and defense to be a mirror image of riverdale

Not neccessarily, as he had some real good ideas at R'dale but was never allowed to impliment them.

Not being allowed to run some of the offense is one of the reasons he might have left.

Coach Britton is his own man, but he will listen to ideas that are not his own and if they are better he will use them.

The one thing that will be like R'dale will be the fact that the line will be STRONG! Man also knows that true two squad football keeps players in that are strong and fresh. 'If' the players at FC buy into his system, they will work and play hard.

LC should win the region Shelton could be the best QB in the region coming back from starting his whole sophmore year. They have a bunch of talented players like Moran and Mastin and and many more that are telented too. Like wingman10 said if they can all stay healthy because depth is an issue butt if they stay healthy they should win the region

LC should win the region Shelton could be the best QB in the region coming back from starting his whole sophmore year. They have a bunch of talented players like Moran and Mastin and and many more that are telented too. Like wingman10 said if they can all stay healthy because depth is an issue butt if they stay healthy they should win the region

have they had spring yet?

staying healthy is a key and Moran could be one of the great ones

• 3 weeks later...