Region 3-5A in 2006

WC49

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

balance toward the weak side. Top 2 teams are Cookeville and Lincoln Co. Rest are very weak.

I 've been lucky enough to see a lot of high school games the last 7-8 years and in that time it's clear that region 4 and 6 have been better than the rest of us. Seems the rest [including region 3] have 2 teams that are good enough to advance in the playoffs, 1 that can compete and 1 that really shouldnt be there.

The teams 5 thru 8 in those regions struggle to win more than 3-4games,some

none at all. I would like to here Wingmans opinion on what the schools ,coaches

and players in region 3 should or could do to elevate the level of play and be more

competitive with teams like region 4 and6

The way i see it shakeing out in 06 is

1.Franklin Co.

2.Cookville

3.Lincoln Co.

4.Coffee Co.

5.Warren Co.

6.Cumberland Co.

I know that yall r goin to disagree with me but i believe Franklin Co. has the strongest d-line in the region all benching over 300lbs and squating over 650lbs

One on the fastest rb in the region and a all together hreat offense. very will balanced football team i cant wait to see them in 06.

Franklin Co. region champions 06

1.Franklin Co.

2.Cookville

3.Lincoln Co.

4.Coffee Co.

5.Warren Co.

6.Cumberland Co.

I know that yall r goin to disagree with me but i believe Franklin Co. has the strongest d-line in the region all benching over 300lbs and squating over 650lbs

One on the fastest rb in the region and a all together hreat offense. very will balanced football team i cant wait to see them in 06.

Yes i will disaree with your top picks,i do think FRANKLIN will be good just not that

good.I think Cookeville is he team to beat.until this region catches up they are the team.i see Franklin secound or third.One team i do agree with u on is Cumberland county they want be very good.New coach at this point doesnt have one asst.hired.

Spring is weeks away no staff ?????Its bad at Cumberland County.New High School

opens this fall in crossville too .My sleeper will be coffee county Iam not a Bill Price

fan but i think he will be good this year.Played a lot of underclassmen last year.If he can get the lazyness out of the big 6'9" guy then he will have a good start too

his off. line for next year.Need to impove on Def. too.Just my opinion.

1.Franklin Co.

2.Cookville

3.Lincoln Co.

4.Coffee Co.

5.Warren Co.

6.Cumberland Co.

I think Cookeville and Lincoln are the two best teams. It is anyone's guess as to how the rest of the district will finish.

Franklin Co has hired a good coach but i dont see them at #1 just yet.Coach Joslin

at Cookeville is still the best in region 3 and his team will reflect that this fall. I also

think Coffee Co has a good chance to be better than #4 if they can step it up at

qb, wr and db positions.

Yes i will disaree with your top picks,i do think FRANKLIN will be good just not that

good.I think Cookeville is he team to beat.until this region catches up they are the team.i see Franklin secound or third.One team i do agree with u on is Cumberland county they want be very good.New coach at this point doesnt have one asst.hired.

Spring is weeks away no staff ?????Its bad at Cumberland County.New High School

opens this fall in crossville too .My sleeper will be coffee county Iam not a Bill Price

fan but i think he will be good this year.Played a lot of underclassmen last year.If he can get the lazyness out of the big 6'9" guy then he will have a good start too

his off. line for next year.Need to impove on Def. too.Just my opinion.

not 6'9" anymore try 6'11" 335 <_<