Macon County Tournament

UCSportsFan

Bracket 1 : #1 Clay County, East Robertson, Macon County, Trousdale Co, and I don't know were Friendship Christian is going to be.

Bracket 2 : #2 Hermitage Springs, Westmoreland, Jackson Co, Portland.

Clay and H.S. get a first round bye since they pulled the top 2 seeds,don't know if anyone else got a bye either. I know we play the winner of Portland and Westmoreland. Don't know about anyone else, also I heard Friendship Christain was in this tourny but I didn't think they was. Anyways I am pretty sure this is what our Coach said.

Edited by kaeXo

Bracket 1 : #1 Clay County, East Robertson, Macon County, Trousdale Co, and I don't know were Friendship Christian is going to be.

Bracket 2 : #2 Hermitage Springs, Westmoreland, Jackson Co, Portland.

Clay and H.S. get a first round bye since they pulled the top 2 seeds,don't know if anyone else got a bye either. I know we play the winner of Portland and Westmoreland. Don't know about anyone else, also I heard Friendship Christain was in this tourny but I didn't think they was. Anyways I am pretty sure this is what our Coach said.

I heard Friendship was in Clay County's bracket. That would put Clay County, East Robertson and Friendship in the same bracket? Those are the 3 best teams in the tournament, that sounds crazy but who am i to say? :thumb:

Well all I know is that we play the winner of portland and Westmoreland ,and I know Jackson County is in or bracket. They done it by records and East Robertson doesn't have a "good" record so they got seeded lower which could of put those three teams together. Btw with Saylor be back for this tourny because I heard 4-6 weeks since it was broke or w/e.

Well all I know is that we play the winner of portland and Westmoreland ,and I know Jackson County is in or bracket. They done it by records and East Robertson doesn't have a "good" record so they got seeded lower which could of put those three teams together. Btw with Saylor be back for this tourny because I heard 4-6 weeks since it was broke or w/e.

I have heard he won't be back until January so if thats the case it will be tough for Clay to get out of this bracket, but we'll have to wait and see. E. Robertson record is like 6-2, i know they have to have a better record than JC, Portland or Westmoreland but then again what do i know??? :thumb:

Westmoreland will beat Portland and HS!!!!

I have heard he won't be back until January so if thats the case it will be tough for Clay to get out of this bracket, but we'll have to wait and see. E. Robertson record is like 6-2, i know they have to have a better record than JC, Portland or Westmoreland but then again what do i know??? :lol:

Apparently you dont know as much as you like to think cause East Robertson doesn't have a better record than Westmoreland.......sorry to burst your bubble oh basketball guru. :lol:

I also like how your already whining about the brackets....you haven't even played yet at least do like some other people on here and wait till you get beat before you start whining.

Apparently you dont know as much as you like to think cause East Robertson doesn't have a better record than Westmoreland.......sorry to burst your bubble oh basketball guru. :lol:

I also like how your already whining about the brackets....you haven't even played yet at least do like some other people on here and wait till you get beat before you start whining.

Westmoreland couldn't come withing 25 points of Clay, Friendship, or East Robertson. I dont' care what their record is! :lol: No one is whining here, i love the competition, that only makes you better. It would do none of those three teams any good to play a team like Westmoreland as most of the starters would be out by halftime. B)