mcminn central

thebiglowboski18

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually really like McMinn Centrals chances of running the table. It is very hard to finish the season with out a loss, but looking ahead to their schedule I think they really have a good shot at it.

They have Cleveland again but its at home so they should get that win. And a couple games against Brainerd. Other than that it should be easy going. But there is a reason they do play the games and I dont think it will be easy for McMinn to go undefeated but if they come out every night ready to play I do like their chances.

McMinn Central sometimes struggles in mid-season tournaments. If they win the super 16 then I believe they will go undefeated and won't be seriously challenged until the home sub-state game. It is almost like the Colts? The Colts are very good and the rest of the NFL seems to be down. Central is very good and the rest of the area is down. Chattanooga area teams are not great this year, so it is a good year to run the table. To answer the question, and to use a cliche, the only team that will stop Central is Central.

If they meet Bearden, then Bearden will hand them that @$$. Central ain't ready for them. They have to play Farragut in the first round, if I'm not mistaken. Eventhough Farragut doesn't have a good coach doesn't mean they aren't good, because they are.

And don't forget, they still got McMinn County at the Roundhouse. This time around things should be different.

If they meet Bearden, then Bearden will hand them that @$$. Central ain't ready for them. They have to play Farragut in the first round, if I'm not mistaken. Eventhough Farragut doesn't have a good coach doesn't mean they aren't good, because they are.

And don't forget, they still got McMinn County at the Roundhouse. This time around things should be different.

Yeah a few years ago Central was undefeated and i think #1 in the state and then they played McMinn the 2nd time and lost.

McMinn Central will win it because they are the most talented team in the tournament in the best coached team in the tournament...

MC was pretty talented last year, and Fulton spanked you @ Super 16....a little cocky this season considering your schedule and weak district competition....

bearden willnt beat central if they play!!! Sevier county beat bearden and sevier county just barley beat pigeon forge!! No way they beat central. And as for the part to of mcminn county game the best be ready because central is alot better than some of you think!!

Edited by thebiglowboski18