mcminn central

thebiglowboski18

You might be in for a surprise if you consider a trip to William Blount in early January "easy going." The Governors are a deep, quick, well-disciplined team who have really started to play well since two early losses to Webb and Austin East. I sure wouldn't put them in the "easy going" catagory.

William Blount is garbage, all yall have is Jordan Glasgow and he isn't anything special...

W. blount!!!!!!! haha yall are joking i hope!!!!!!!!! WB beat karns by 1 point and cleveland ran all over karns!!!!!!!! Central beat cleveland so central will beat WB!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't judge teams by scores...But you are right, McMinn Central will trash WB...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Karns team that Cleveland played wasn't at 100%. They had some key players missing due to injuries. Those guys were back for the WB game. Doesn't really matter though, its hard to judge by comparative scores.

On their home court, I wouldn't be surprised to see Blount beat McMinn Central by double digits. It won't be like playing the small schools you've been playing. You've faced 2 quality opponents and the rest have not been real strong. Blount's schedule so far has been a whole lot tougher.

Glasgow is a stud and if you think he's the Governors only "weapon" you're in for a real surprise. Keep trash talking ... you're gonna get a chance to back it up soon.

The Karns team that Cleveland played wasn't at 100%. They had some key players missing due to injuries. Those guys were back for the WB game. Doesn't really matter though, its hard to judge by comparative scores.

On their home court, I wouldn't be surprised to see Blount beat McMinn Central by double digits. It won't be like playing the small schools you've been playing. You've faced 2 quality opponents and the rest have not been real strong. Blount's schedule so far has been a whole lot tougher.

Glasgow is a stud and if you think he's the Governors only "weapon" you're in for a real surprise. Keep trash talking ... you're gonna get a chance to back it up soon.

Its not trash talking, its reality...and don't say you're schedule has been "a whole lot tougher" cuz thats a load of garbage...McMinn Central has played & been victorious over Cleveland @ Cleveland, McMinn County @ McMinn County, and Chatt. Arts & Sciences @ Chatt. Arts & Sciences...3 tough road wins...in fact, you all have really beaten nobody...Oak Ridge isn't that good, they beat Bradley, but the fact is, Bradley is down this year...the quality teams you all HAVE played yall have lost to..e.g. Austin-East & Webb...and Webb isn't that good at all...to further concrete my point, Glasgow isn't that good, like I have already stated and apparently you all have nobody else...at least, thats what you're Win/Loss column is telling me...McMinn Central has Beau Brown (A Mid-Major to High Major D-1 Prospect), Blake Derrick (A Pure, Unstoppable force under the basket and hard player, just like Brown), Avery Gallaher (Very good all-around player, goes hard everytime, all the time), and Michael Nicolo (A Young Up & Coming player, lots of talent and promise) just to name a few of McMinn Central's weapons...with that said, I extend the same invitation to you sir...keep trash talking...you're gonna get a chance to back it up REAL soon...

Its not trash talking, its reality...and don't say you're schedule has been "a whole lot tougher" cuz thats a load of garbage...McMinn Central has played & been victorious over Cleveland @ Cleveland, McMinn County @ McMinn County, and Chatt. Arts & Sciences @ Chatt. Arts & Sciences...3 tough road wins...in fact, you all have really beaten nobody...Oak Ridge isn't that good, they beat Bradley, but the fact is, Bradley is down this year...the quality teams you all HAVE played yall have lost to..e.g. Austin-East & Webb...and Webb isn't that good at all...to further concrete my point, Glasgow isn't that good, like I have already stated and apparently you all have nobody else...at least, thats what you're Win/Loss column is telling me...McMinn Central has Beau Brown (A Mid-Major to High Major D-1 Prospect), Blake Derrick (A Pure, Unstoppable force under the basket and hard player, just like Brown), Avery Gallaher (Very good all-around player, goes hard everytime, all the time), and Michael Nicolo (A Young Up & Coming player, lots of talent and promise) just to name a few of McMinn Central's weapons...with that said, I extend the same invitation to you sir...keep trash talking...you're gonna get a chance to back it up REAL soon...

McMinn will have the last laugh!!!!

You have about as good a chance of beating Central as Tellico has of beating Bolivar Central...lol, nah its probably better then that, but for real, yall won't be Central, especially at the Roundhouse...

I'm gonna assume you meant to say "yall won't beat Central" cause I know for darn sure we'd never want to "be Central."

Furthermore, last time I checked, the Marvin L. Boring Memorial Gymnasium, located on the beautiful campus of William Blount High School, is "very rectangular" and not "round" at all. That's where the game is.

It's sure gonna be fun to remind you of everything you've said on here after the game is over. By saying that Webb "isn't that good at all" you show that you really don't have a great grasp of high school basketball in this area.

Do you play? And if so, do you wear #8? I want to pass on this info to Jordan and to the other "nobody's" on WB's team.

I'm gonna assume you meant to say "yall won't beat Central" cause I know for darn sure we'd never want to "be Central."

Furthermore, last time I checked, the Marvin L. Boring Memorial Gymnasium, located on the beautiful campus of William Blount High School, is "very rectangular" and not "round" at all. That's where the game is.

It's sure gonna be fun to remind you of everything you've said on here after the game is over. By saying that Webb "isn't that good at all" you show that you really don't have a great grasp of high school basketball in this area.

Do you play? And if so, do you wear #8? I want to pass on this info to Jordan and to the other "nobody's" on WB's team.

I thought that girl was talkin bout McMinn County have the last laugh on McMinn Central...and McMinn Central's Gymnasium is known to everybody as The Roundhouse...a place you will come to fear when you enter it on WB's trip to McMinn Central...but Ill go ahead and say yall won't win at the Roundhouse either...and whats that lil comment about "yall would darn sure never want to be central?" I would think after all Central has done the last 6 or so years that you would kill to be where they have been and win the championships they have won...6-time Defending District Champs, 2003-2004 Region Champs, 2001-2002, 2002-2003, & 2003-2004 Sub-State Appearances & Sub-State Champions in 2001-2002 and 2003-2004...State Tournament Appearances in 2001-2002 and 2003-2004...not to mention they ended Corey Brewers high school career at The Roundhouse...match some of those accomplishments and Ill respect every word you say...until then, hush...and I don't play Im a graduate of McMinn Central, Im in college right now..Webb really isn't that good at all, feel free to prove me wrong, and Id say I have a pretty good grasp of things on this area because everything I have said thus far has been nothing short of accurate...so feel free to prove me wrong...not that you can, but feel free to try...but my prediction for the game:

McMinn Central 85

William Blount 62

Close for a half but Central runs away with it...

Edited by BluNWhiteH8Tribe

Blueandwhite....while your support of your program, especially as an alumus, is respectable....dont let your pride get in the way. Central went to WB last year and should have lost. WB can shoot the ball and play good D. They force every opposing player to defend someone and Central sometimes has a problem with that. McMinn Central will have to bring their best game to beat WB, just like they need to every game. I don't care who it is, take a team lightly and you just might get burned. Having said that, I still think Central is the better team on paper, but to say it is going to be a blowout in an unfamiliar place is a bit foolish.

I would also like to add that Webb is a pretty good team. I believe they will beat Fulton in the Super 16. It will be interesting how all this plays out.

Blueandwhite....while your support of your program, especially as an alumus, is respectable....dont let your pride get in the way. Central went to WB last year and should have lost. WB can shoot the ball and play good D. They force every opposing player to defend someone and Central sometimes has a problem with that. McMinn Central will have to bring their best game to beat WB, just like they need to every game. I don't care who it is, take a team lightly and you just might get burned. Having said that, I still think Central is the better team on paper, but to say it is going to be a blowout in an unfamiliar place is a bit foolish.

I would also like to add that Webb is a pretty good team. I believe they will beat Fulton in the Super 16. It will be interesting how all this plays out.

I am not letting pride get in the way, I am looking at this from a neutral point of view...in my oppinion, I do not believe WB has played any tougher a schedule then McMinn Central...what brought all this debate about was when GovMan said that playing WB won't be like playing all the little schools McMinn Central had been playing, almost as if to say "yall haven't played anybody yet." They beat Cleveland & McMinn on the road, 2 good AAA teams...don't get me wrong, I have a high respect for William Blount, especially after the way they lit Central up from the Arc last year...but the main one hitting those 3's was Eakins...lol, I ain't gonna lie, Central could very easliy have lost both of those games...however, I dont see William Blount doing that same thing this year...last year, William Blount lived & died by the 3 pointer against Central...that was the only reason the game was so tough was because they jacked it everytime and hit it almost everytime...This McMinn Central team is perhaps as good as last years team, perhaps...again, I believe this game will be close for a half and then in the 2nd half, Central will slowly but surely start running away with it...if it does get bad, which I don't think it will, it won't get bad til the end...

I am not letting pride get in the way, I am looking at this from a neutral point of view...in my oppinion, I do not believe WB has played any tougher a schedule then McMinn Central...what brought all this debate about was when GovMan said that playing WB won't be like playing all the little schools McMinn Central had been playing, almost as if to say "yall haven't played anybody yet." They beat Cleveland & McMinn on the road, 2 good AAA teams...don't get me wrong, I have a high respect for William Blount, especially after the way they lit Central up from the Arc last year...but the main one hitting those 3's was Eakins...lol, I ain't gonna lie, Central could very easliy have lost both of those games...however, I dont see William Blount doing that same thing this year...last year, William Blount lived & died by the 3 pointer against Central...that was the only reason the game was so tough was because they jacked it everytime and hit it almost everytime...This McMinn Central team is perhaps as good as last years team, perhaps...again, I believe this game will be close for a half and then in the 2nd half, Central will slowly but surely start running away with it...if it does get bad, which I don't think it will, it won't get bad til the end...

check the percentages william blount is shooting less threes and making more and i played in both gamesw last year and felt that yall were one of the weekest teams we played