MaVsSoCkR3

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

oh man i saw that show tooo!!! it was so cool really interesting to see band kids being football boys too! i loved it and so did the crowd at the competition. as for OAKLAND and siegel bands oakland was quite dominant before the split. after it alot of the kdis went with rhody so there oakland band was under a new name giving shs all these trophies when they really belonged in my...oaklands band room oakland got short changed and are still attempting to rebuild thier numbers and leadership from the split. its hard to start running a band with barely any upperclassmen try 3 seniors 1 junor and the others all sophomores and freshman but now i think were well on our way to big things with this group of kids weve got now so yeah in other words i hate new schools opening... NOT THAT IM BITTER!!!!!

Edited by herefortheband

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

all i want to say is that father ryan is the top line in TN now. I still stand by what I said which was that Anderson County's 2002-03 line was one of the top in the state. For those of you saying Oakland, we (AC) beat out Riverdale (a BOA band) and had a higher score than Oakland in our final competition in 2002-03.