Pigeon Forge

Garrfield

I wish all the good fotune in the world to PF football. They have a great DC and if I'm not mistaken have named a certain assistant the new OC, and if that is true they're headed for good things. As for but a vapor's comments you've listened way too much to either people who are not involved in the program at all, or maybe parents of kids who don't exactly have the talent the parent thinks they have. No, I don't agree with all of scballfan's comments either, but I'm sure of the fact that the two coaches that are no longer with PF have zero negativity towards players, or remaining coaches. You don't know any of the motives or reasoning for the assistant that left. I'm assuming you weren't in the locker room when he told everyone goodbye, or you wouldn't have any questions as to his feelings for those kids and coaches that have been a huge part of his life for several years. Butavapor aren't you the one who mentioned "volunteer"? Not many people would give up that many hours out of their life and away from their family for free, unless they have a tremendous love for the program and the kids in it. When you don't have all the info needed to make an intelligent observation, the best thing to do is not make one. I can't really tell if you are for the tigers or not. I just find it hard to believe anyone who does care about that program would be glad that a young, volunteer assistant who has a bright coaching future, found "employment" with another program. Again Go Tigers!!! I wish the orange and black a great season in "06". Good luck to the new OC, he's definitely a wise choice for the job. :thumb:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish all the good fotune in the world to PF football. They have a great DC and if I'm not mistaken have named a certain assistant the new OC, and if that is true they're headed for good things. As for but a vapor's comments you've listened way too much to either people who are not involved in the program at all, or maybe parents of kids who don't exactly have the talent the parent thinks they have. No, I don't agree with all of scballfan's comments either, but I'm sure of the fact that the two coaches that are no longer with PF have zero negativity towards players, or remaining coaches. You don't know any of the motives or reasoning for the assistant that left. I'm assuming you weren't in the locker room when he told everyone goodbye, or you wouldn't have any questions as to his feelings for those kids and coaches that have been a huge part of his life for several years. Butavapor aren't you the one who mentioned "volunteer"? Not many people would give up that many hours out of their life and away from their family for free, unless they have a tremendous love for the program and the kids in it. When you don't have all the info needed to make an intelligent observation, the best thing to do is not make one. I can't really tell if you are for the tigers or not. I just find it hard to believe anyone who does care about that program would be glad that a young, volunteer assistant who has a bright coaching future, found "employment" with another program. Again Go Tigers!!! I wish the orange and black a great season in "06". Good luck to the new OC, he's definitely a wise choice for the job. :thumb:

You know, you are right about everything you say! You are wasting your time on this message board. You should be advising the President! You obviously know everything there is to know! Can anyone have an opinion but you. I sure that you have all the facts and everybody else on here is just wandering in the dark, giving our misguided ideas. We don't know anything! Please help us coachsbigfan, we need your wisdom & knowledge! Tell us more!

You know, you are right about everything you say! You are wasting your time on this message board. You should be advising the President! You obviously know everything there is to know! Can anyone have an opinion but you. I sure that you have all the facts and everybody else on here is just wandering in the dark, giving our misguided ideas. We don't know anything! Please help us coachsbigfan, we need your wisdom & knowledge! Tell us more!

I dont know why youre getting on coach's case they are just telling what they know. Are you involved in the program? Do you know exactly what has happened there in the past few months? I seriously doubt it, and if you are then I dont see how you can make any comments about Coach Ryan or myself. I came to work hard everyday and I didnt get paid a dime, yet I didnt miss a practice or a Sunday morning film breakdown. I stayed later than most and usually got to the school by the time the kids were working out during 4th block even though I had a long drive from Greeneville everyday just to be a part of the program. If youre not part of the program then I can respect your comments and the things youve heard I just want to let you know that those accusations are wrong! Am I the best coach in the state? No, but I never claimed to be. Am I a good young coach with a passion to win and see my players succeed? You bet your butt I am. Theres no way with what you said that if someone else gets on here and rebukes your opinion with an opinion of their own that you can come back and get mad at them because thats what it is an opinion youve got yours and coach has theirs. Again Im very proud of the time and the young men that I got to be a part of while I was at PF, now Ive moved on for reasons that I do not have to go into detail to, to anyone except my family and my closest friends. I wish all the athletic programs at PF nothing but the best because like I said I left family and alot of very good friends that are close to my heart behind but at the same time I am not sorry at all for my decisions and I can just hope that everyone there that still is close to me can understand and I suppose that they do.

Johnny Yoakum

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were trying to state "your" opinion. You've been saying you are just stating what you've heard. I'm fairly certain I didn't say I know everything about the program or any problems it has had, may have, or will have in the future, BUT I can guarantee you I know more about the assistant coach you were referring to than you, or anyone else at the school, maybe anyone else in the county. If you'll read my post more carefully you'll see that my thoughts and opinions were not negative about anything or anyone involved in the program. Nothing in my post eluded to the fact that no one else could have an opinion. Did I offend you by knowing more than you? I'm sorry. Am I sorry for being right about something that you have no clue about? Heck no! The only way you could know more about what goes on in practice on the field and in the coach's office is if you are a coach there yourself. Are you? You know it's funny that you mentioned advising the president. I do own a certificate of appreciation for help with the White House Communications agency. They thought I knew a lot too! How observant of you to see that potential in me. You must be a genius! (The part about you being a genius was a little sarcasm for ya, you seem to enjoy the use of it.)

WOW!! Coachsfan must come from a very strong bloodline to not only know that much football,but also be able to advise the president. Hey vapor I strongly suggest you give up arguing with the coachsfan because if you don't this thread will be 180 pages long by wed. night. :thumb: I don't know as much about the situation in PF as coachsfan or big blue but I can say that the assistant coach in question is a very solid ball coach who is only going to help a program thats already on the rise get better. Also from what little time I have seen him involved with the players the kids really seem to respond to him quickly , so I really doubt he was one of the major problems there. Hey coachsfan be easy on the vapor someone of your great intelligence could really tear down someones psychie real quick. Did I spell psychie right? :D

WOW!! Coachsfan must come from a very strong bloodline to not only know that much football,but also be able to advise the president. Hey vapor I strongly suggest you give up arguing with the coachsfan because if you don't this thread will be 180 pages long by wed. night. :D I don't know as much about the situation in PF as coachsfan or big blue but I can say that the assistant coach in question is a very solid ball coach who is only going to help a program thats already on the rise get better. Also from what little time I have seen him involved with the players the kids really seem to respond to him quickly , so I really doubt he was one of the major problems there. Hey coachsfan be easy on the vapor someone of your great intelligence could really tear down someones psychie real quick. Did I spell psychie right? :D

OK old24eagle. I'll take your advice. I give! You win, coachsbigfan. I did enjoy the conversation. Again, I will say that I personally don't know the asst coach but I do wish him well! Hey old24eagle if psychie isn't spelled right it is close enough.

I assume that all you guys are cosby eagles, so best wishes to them too!

yes as a matter of fact they are and as you can tell they have each others backs. coaches big fan is a big fan of ours. one a lot more than the rest of us but a big fan. big blue lbs is a great guy and coach, same goes for old eagle 24. they are 2 good freinds of mine and co workers. as for that asst. i know him very well to. he has made the right decision and has a very bright future ahead of him.

shelton