Top 10 in 1A

culleokarep

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Becuase he knows Unaka always comes to play come tournament time. Also Unaka has played state tournament caliber teams, like Temple, Cosby, Pickett County, and Clay County. UH, on the other hand, may have tied for 1st in the conferance, and does sport a 21-6 record; but, don't you think half the teams in 1A would have at least a 21-6 record if they played the weakest schedual in the state? And thats not personal opinion. Thats cold hard facts. Just look at the rankings. If UH played a schedual like Unaka's, you all would MAYBE have 11 wins. And no disrespect or anything I just find it hard how you think that.

So are you saying we arent really any good "rangerbrook06"

All these west teams that have played these weak schedules really have another thing coming,and really soon. I think its gonna be rather funny when the boards go quiet when their team gets eliminated in the region semis or sooner. Oh well til then have fun talking them up. :thumb:

Another Clay County fan!! What do you consider west ? Because I consider Friendship west of you and they seem to do pretty good against "east" teams like Clay County. :thumb:

So are you saying we arent really any good "rangerbrook06"

No. When your on and your shots are falling, your VERY good. I'm just saying University High plays a weak schedual, and that might, I'm not saying it will, but it, might come back and bite you deep into tourny-time. I respect Coach Gordon, and how he has turned a half-way decent team into a very good team in less than a year. Just don't let that 21-6 record go to your head.

Edited by Rangerbook06

No. When your on and your shots are falling, your VERY good. I'm just saying University High plays a weak schedual, and that might, I'm not saying it will, but it, might come back and bite you deep into tourny-time. I respect Coach Gordon, and how he has turned a half-way decent team into a very good team in less than a year. Just don't let that 21-6 record go to your head.

Ok thks man I just was makin sure I didnt think you were. Ya it could bite us but were gonna try not 2 let it and 21-6 we really dont brag about it that much

I know one thing if UH beat Unaka i dont know how.I seen UH play in a Christmas tourney and they didnt impress me any.Unaka has a good team and plays Extremly hard.Unaka will be in a host a substate game.

We didnt play good down in that union county xmas tourney, but since then we have played really good ball. Don't underestimate us.

Another Clay County fan!! What do you consider west ? Because I consider Friendship west of you and they seem to do pretty good against "east" teams like Clay County. <_<

Don't you just love these "newbies" that sign up one day and run their mouth. Oh well we only have a couple of more weeks of this and then FCS will be put out just like they do every year in the region and then we won't here from the commode man here again! :blink:

Don't you just love these "newbies" that sign up one day and run their mouth. Oh well we only have a couple of more weeks of this and then FCS will be put out just like they do every year in the region and then we won't here from the commode man here again! :D

Well devilfanatic I see you made to here as well for your info not new just a change of name. You never answered on the other posting so i give it to you again. I agree past years FCS HAS chocked at regions but this team is alot deeper and plays alot better team defense. Also these boys have been coached Bt Bradshaw all their high school careers. I said past does speak but you said the 4

seed could beat us and I just don't see how you figure that since your 1 seed hasn't been able to yet. :D

Well devilfanatic I see you made to here as well for your info not new just a change of name. You never answered on the other posting so i give it to you again. I agree past years FCS HAS chocked at regions but this team is alot deeper and plays alot better team defense. Also these boys have been coached Bt Bradshaw all their high school careers. I said past does speak but you said the 4

seed could beat us and I just don't see how you figure that since your 1 seed hasn't been able to yet. :o

hey man, i'm a FCS fan too..... i love your confidence but you might as well give up. nobody likes a good private school. we'll just have to prove how good we are. our time will come. let's try to be humble