Top 10 in 1A

culleokarep

Gettin close to christmas i was wonderin what everyone though about the top 10

heres what i have

1. Grace-undefeated so i cant go against

2. Humboldt-great start and also undefeated so i cant go against

3. Middleton-very good team and only losses have come to good teams

4. Temple-extremely good guard duo and always a threat come tourney

5. Summertown-fast and excellent shooters backed by good coaching...tough to beat

6. Clay county- dont know much about but word is there a very good team

7. Wartburg-undefeated but havent proven themselves in my opinion

8. Cosby-has some great senior leaders that i think will pull them out of a lot of games this year

9. Lake co.-another perennial threat that is having another good start

10. Culleoka- a very athletic and well shooting team...no bias here these boys can flat play

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My top 5 would be:

1. Union City (8-4)-They beat Lake Co. by 33 points and the only losses they have came to top 5 AA teams, Liberty, Bolivar, Haywood, and a big school in Kentucky.

2. Middleton (9-2)-Their only losses come to Bolivar and the #2 AAA school in Mississippi.

3. Grace (9-0)-Undefeated but doesn't play near the competition the two teams ahead of them play. Only one close game coming to AAA Chattanooga Central.

4. Humboldt (10-0)-Very atheletic team but is yet to be put to the test as they have played nobody.

5. Temple (9-1)-Always good and proving it once again with their lone loss coming to AAA Walker Valley.

Edited by baseballa28

My top 5 would be:

1. Union City (8-4)-They beat Lake Co. by 33 points and the only losses they have came to top 5 AA teams, Liberty, Bolivar, Haywood, and a big school in Kentucky.

2. Middleton (9-2)-Their only losses come to Bolivar and the #2 AAA school in Mississippi.

3. Grace (9-0)-Undefeated but doesn't play near the competition the two teams ahead of them play. Only one close game coming to AAA Chattanooga Central.

4. Humboldt (10-0)-Very atheletic team but is yet to be put to the test as they have played nobody.

5. Temple (9-1)-Always good and proving it once again with their lone loss coming to AAA Walker Valley.

Nice poll but Grace also beat East Ridge which is a pretty good AA school who was top 5 in coacht rankings.

wow i didnt know they beat up on lake co. like that....give me your top ten

I'm not familiar with many Middle and East Tennessee teams, but Middleton, Union City, Humboldt, & Lake Co. are definite contenders. Middle College is a team many people overlook, but it's extremely likely they'll be thrown into the mix as well. Earlier this season, I had Lake Co. ranked above Union City, but with the loss of Papa Clay, they're chances have diminished slightly. I wouldn't be surprised if any of these 4 teams are the top team come March.