RAW's Chattanooga Area Christmas Top 10

redandwhiteforever

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and here is what I have at the break.

The records were not in the paper so I might mess some up feel free to correct me.

1. McMinn Central (12-0)- Easy #1 pick. Has a good shot going undefeated in reg. season.

2. Red Bank (10-1)- Looked impressive against Bradley One loss in OT to Soddy.

3. Bradley Central (9-3)- Stock is falling. But still a good team

4. Grace (9-0)- This team is good. Beat a good East Ridge team and have Central coming up again.

5. Howard (9-1)- One loss to a very good East Ridge team.

6. Walker Valley (6-3)- Good team here. They have played a brutal schedule. Loses to Red Bank, Bradley, and Central.

7. Cleveland (8-3)- Kinda in the same pool as WV. Good team tough loses to McMinn Central, WV, and a good Knox Webb team.

8. Temple (9-1)- Lost to a good WV team. Beat McCallie. Still kinda a mystery team. i dont know how good they really are yet. I think there 1-1 against teams with a record above .500

9. East Ridge (6-3)- Dont let the record fool you this team is good.

10. Central/Soddy/Brainerd- All three solid teams couldnt pick just one.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and here is what I have at the break.

The records were not in the paper so I might mess some up feel free to correct me.

1. McMinn Central (12-0)- Easy #1 pick. Has a good shot going undefeated in reg. season.

2. Red Bank (10-1)- Looked impressive against Bradley One loss in OT to Soddy.

3. Bradley Central (9-3)- Stock is falling. But still a good team

4. Grace (9-0)- This team is good. Beat a good East Ridge team and have Central coming up again.

5. Howard (9-1)- One loss to a very good East Ridge team.

6. Walker Valley (6-3)- Good team here. They have played a brutal schedule. Loses to Red Bank, Bradley, and Central.

7. Cleveland (8-3)- Kinda in the same pool as WV. Good team tough loses to McMinn Central, WV, and a good Knox Webb team.

8. Temple (9-1)- Lost to a good WV team. Beat McCallie. Still kinda a mystery team. i dont know how good they really are yet. I think there 1-1 against teams with a record above .500

9. East Ridge (6-3)- Dont let the record fool you this team is good.

10. Central/Soddy/Brainerd- All three solid teams couldnt pick just one.

I have seen all except Temple,Cleveland and WV.

Grace is a little low. Good Poll.

Edited by ramtrain

You've got to be kidding, right? Temple is better than #10.

In my oppinion, no they are not better then 10...first of all, the only above mentioned team they play is Grace, and Grace will destroy them...secondly, all of those abovementioned teams, give or take Howard & East Ridge would destroy Temple...when Temple starts playin people besides Chatt. Creative Arts and Silverdale Baptist, I'll move them up a lil higher...they are doin good to be in the top 10 as it is, so don't give them too much credit...

Edited by BluNWhiteH8Tribe