Panama City Classic

22LUCKYSTAR

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly OHS. I have seen plenty of folk with lots of posts not appear to know what they are talking about. Have you ever read ChrisBurrisssss's posts on here? I have also seen folk with less than 100 posts be right on the money with every single one that they have posted.

Fact is that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion on here whether you like what they say or not.

Edited by 2priceless

Siegel[/url'>Nation07' post='825882728' date='Dec 26 2005 - 10:53 PM']

Yes belive some1 with 15 posts im sure they know what there talking about

Exactly how many posts to you have to make before you know anything about basketball? Does your 203 qualify you as an expert?

As much as I dislike Siegel, some of their posters are knowledgeble about basketball (but don't tell them I said it). You, my friend, are not one of them.

SiegelNation07' date='Dec 26 2005 - 10:53 PM' post='825882728']

It does not matter how many post you have on here, the more post do not make you greater than anyone who has less. It's for information only inmy opionion. I have a son on the team. He told me this before they left for Florida. Ramsey was cleared before the Lavergne game, but chose not to play, saying his teammates could take care of the job, and that he was going to wait till he return from Christmas to play. Check the tennessean box scores. you shall see that Ramsey played. Then I shall seek an apology . If he does not play . then I shall give an apology for providing mis-infomation.

It does not matter how many post you have on here, the more post do not make you greater than anyone who has less. It's for information only inmy opionion. I have a son on the team. He told me this before they left for Florida. Ramsey was cleared before the Lavergne game, but chose not to play, saying his teammates could take care of the job, and that he was going to wait till he return from Christmas to play. Check the tennessean box scores. you shall see that Ramsey played. Then I shall seek an apology . If he does not play . then I shall give an apology for providing mis-infomation.

Ramsey= playing against Oakland = secret BUSTED as I already said

Edited by 2priceless

When does Siegel play. I looked on the schedule for today on the Tennessean and didn't see them scheduled. I know they are playing in Panama City, but what date and time?

I can't find Siegel's schedule. The tourney is the Bay Barnstorm Classic. Here are comments from the Panama City paper:

------------------------

Area teams were divvied up among the four pools. Bay and Chipley join Crystal River in Pool A, Rutherford and Cot- tondale contend with Bay Minette (Ala.) Baldwin County in Pool B, Port St. Joe and DeFuniak Springs Walton will have their hands full with Murfreesboro (Tenn.) Siegel in Pool C, and Pool D will feature Vernon, Marianna and Alexandria (Va.) Thomas Edison.

Siegel was a Final Four participant in (Class 3A) in Tennessee last year and returns basically everyone,” Anderson said. “They think that they’re a definitely big-time contender for the state championship in Tennessee at the large-school level.”

Siegel finished 27-6 last year and has a pair of low-post players standing 6-foot-7 and taller. Senior Keith Ramsey is a highly touted 6-7 forward, and 6-8 senior Lucas Jones anchors the middle. Anderson said Ramsey tore a knee ligament during football season, though, and may not be ready to play in the tournament.

“But they have four guys averaging double figures,” Anderson said, “and have a guard averaging 25 points a game. It’s obvious he knows a little bit about what he’s doing.”

------------------------

Riverdale girls don't play until Wed morning at 10AM. I misread the schedule.