Arby's Classic Updates

WesVLT

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game will be broadcast live on the internet for $4.95 for video & audio or free for just audio. The first night they lost the video but Thursday it worked well. Didn't watch yesterday.

Begins at 5:30 EST for the 3rd place game ad 7 EST for the championship. And, no, I get no money from this and have nothing at all to do with it.

Broadcast

Guest catfish-hunter

The defending two-time AA Champs brought their A-GAME to the gym last night and in the process they crushed a very good basketball team.

I'd love to see Chism and Wright go at it down low tonight. Willie Kemp played like the young man who everybody in the southeast came to Bolivar to see last season and if he can duplicate that performance tonight this game will go to Bolivar.

Bolivar: 58

Brentwood Academy: 52

I'm most definitely NOT a Science Hill fan, but for those who were complaining earlier in this thread about the refs favoring SH, take a look at the stat sheet for the Science Hill / Brentwood Academy game.

Q. How many free throws did Brentwood shoot?

a. (They were 16 of 23 from the foul line.)

Q. How many free throws did Science Hill shoot?

a. (SH did not attempt any free throws in this game.)

Hardly sounds like home-cookin', huh?

I don't eally like SH, and I hate ref-bashing, but does anyone REALLY believe that BA played foul-free for the entire game? I was there, and I say, "no way".

That's ridiculous................

I'm most definitely NOT a Science Hill fan, but for those who were complaining earlier in this thread about the refs favoring SH, take a look at the stat sheet for the Science Hill / Brentwood Academy game.

I don't eally like SH, and I hate ref-bashing, but does anyone REALLY believe that BA played foul-free for the entire game? I was there, and I say, "no way".

BA didn't play "foul-free." They committed 8 fouls. Science Hill didn't commit a ton of fouls themselves -- they were whistled 18 times.

I admittedly didn't see the game, but an 18-8 discrepancy is not severe enough to theorize anything other than perhaps a couple missed calls.

I'm most definitely NOT a Science Hill fan, but for those who were complaining earlier in this thread about the refs favoring SH, take a look at the stat sheet for the Science Hill / <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a> game.

Yeah...let's just admit that Science Hill is better than BA and move on.