Nera White Classic.

kaeXo

Yeah might we played tonight, had a bad first half but ended up winning by 4. We held stenson to only 2 points in the first half and 6 in the 2nd equals 8. Reason it was so closed we had a poor shooting night from the field and made some bad decisions on some passes. Anyways, anyone have any updates on the Trousdale Co/Clay Co. game?

Portland beat Jackson Co. by 10 to put JC out of the tourny.

Hermitage Springs plays Westmoreland 9:30 P.M. tomorrow night (Semifinals)

Macon County plays Portland tomorrow, 3:30 P.M. I think.

Clay Co/Trousdale Co. plays East Robertson tomorrow night 6:30 P.M. (Semifinals)

I am starting to wonder if HS will have a good shooting night all year long??? Every game they play some one from HS says they had a bad shooting night!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swaney you are a little late,they played tonight,H.S. won by 4.

My bad...I've been busy these past couple of days and haven't had that much time to keep up...

I am starting to wonder if HS will have a good shooting night all year long??? Every game they play some one from HS says they had a bad shooting night!!!

Wander what kind of night they had when Lafayette won the first time...

I've heard from a lot of people from HS and other places that say HS would have a team that can compete with some of the better teams if they can just get their offense up to par. I'm not taking anything away from anyone, it's just a part of their playing that they need to work on. People from different schools have bragged on them. They all just have the same comments when it comes to their offense. Nobody on the team, or fans, should take this as a put-down. All teams have an aspect that needs work, and that's HS's.

A team really needs to get above the 40 & 50 point range to win games.

Edited by crazyvolfan

I've heard from a lot of people from HS and other places that say HS would have a team that can compete with some of the better teams if they can just get their offense up to par. I'm not taking anything away from anyone, it's just a part of their playing that they need to work on. People from different schools have bragged on them. They all just have the same comments when it comes to their offense. Nobody on the team, or fans, should take this as a put-down. All teams have an aspect that needs work, and that's HS's.

A team really needs to get above the 40 & 50 point range to win games.

9-3 is a good start, however you're doing it. The Cats seem to be very defensive-minded, and that's always a good building block. Regardless of what sport you're playing, if you don't let the other team score much, you're pretty far down the road to winning.

A lot of playing defense is desire, too, and that's always a good sign.

Clay Co vs E. Robertson at 6:30. The winner of this game will win the tournament, guaranteed. :rolleyes:

clay co. wins, not for sure of the score but the game was never in jeopardy. clay co. gets out to a big first half lead and then maintains the whole second half. clay will play in the finals tomorrow and should beat either hermitage sprgs. or westmoreland.