Best Team Overall

triplethreat32

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U'll sick man...how you gone say they can beat them when u havent seen them play....10 teams...10 teams....u'll gettin ridicolous now....please stop hatin

No, u sayin Red Bank is the best team in the State of Tennessee is Ridiculous...YOU stop hatin...

You just dont like red bank do you? Anything can happen in a basketball game man.As you seen or heard with Shelbyville's loss. And the only time Siegel can win is with Ramsey.

Again, Red bank is not that great...I can easily name 20 teams that are better then Red bank...McMinn Central, Bolivar Central, Mitchell, Hamilton, Brentwood Academy, White Station, Middleton, Grace, Fulton, Bearden, Alcoa, Shelbyville, Franklin, Liberty Tech, Farragut, Austin-East, Webb, Cleveland, Oak Ridge, Knox Halls...I don't see Red Bank beating any of the above mentioned teams...we're talkin about the best from every area of the state right here...when Red Bank can succesfully defeat a few of these ball clubs, believe me, they will gain respect...

BA is easily the best team in the state of TN. There is NO question about this.

They are very possibly the best team in the state. The argument can be made for them. But, there is NO way to say there is NO question about it. Do you not know anything about Hamilton, Bolivar Central, or Mitchell. Don't just look at their records (except Hamilton who is undefeated) because Bolivar and Mitchell both lost when their best players were injured. Those three teams are PLENTY good enough to "question" whether or not BA is the best team in the state. That statement was almost as ridiculous as the guy that says Red Bank is the best team in the state.

They are very possibly the best team in the state. The argument can be made for them. But, there is NO way to say there is NO question about it. Do you not know anything about Hamilton, Bolivar Central, or Mitchell. Don't just look at their records (except Hamilton who is undefeated) because Bolivar and Mitchell both lost when their best players were injured. Those three teams are PLENTY good enough to "question" whether or not BA is the best team in the state. That statement was almost as ridiculous as the guy that says Red Bank is the best team in the state.

I just saw Bolivar and BA play here at the Arby's Classic and if Bolivar can stay within 10 of them I'll be shocked. Unless Bolivar is just having a bad week or something, they don't impress me that much. Kemp is the real deal, but Chism doesn't show me anything. I think it may be the coaching though. They never post him up down low when someone smaller is guarding him. Someone more familiar with them may know more about this than I do. Wright of BA is the Man!

I agree. We are blessed to have several really outstanding teams...amongst the very best in the nation this year. BA's winning the City of Palms tournament was huge, and both Ridgeway and Mitchell have shown their stuff in the Beach Ball Classic. Mitchell, in particular, has been very impressive. Bolivar has also shown flashes of greatness. I think there are probably eight or ten teams in the state that could beat any other team on a given night.

Red Bank, BTW, is not one of them. :unsure:

If Mitchell wins tonight, and if BA can win in Bristol, we will in all likelihood have two TN teams in the USAToday top 15 when their new poll comes out.

Yep thats what Beech, Science Hill, Riverdale, Warren County, Glencliff, McGavock, Livingston Academy, Cookeville, Cumberland County and Soddy Daisy said..oh wait we beat all of them without him...nevermind :unsure:

I just want to point out that Beech was missing 3 (two starters and the seventh) of their top 7 guys that night they played siegel. Just keep that in mind even though yall didnt have one main player.

Im from William Blount and played them Weds. at the Catholic Tournment. We got down 20 but came back to cut it to 6 then ran out of time. They ended up winning by 10. They are all about the same size, very quick and athletic as you get. They filled it up against us shooting 8 for 12 from the arch. Some of those teams mentioned earlier could not beat them, Farragut, McMinn Central, Cleveland, Oak Ridge, and Halls would probably lose to them.

Im from William Blount and played them Weds. at the Catholic Tournment. We got down 20 but came back to cut it to 6 then ran out of time. They ended up winning by 10. They are all about the same size, very quick and athletic as you get. They filled it up against us shooting 8 for 12 from the arch. Some of those teams mentioned earlier could not beat them, Farragut, McMinn Central, Cleveland, Oak Ridge, and Halls would probably lose to them.

[/quote

At least someone is noticing... :blink:

I just saw Bolivar and BA play here at the Arby's Classic and if Bolivar can stay within 10 of them I'll be shocked. Unless Bolivar is just having a bad week or something, they don't impress me that much. Kemp is the real deal, but Chism doesn't show me anything. I think it may be the coaching though. They never post him up down low when someone smaller is guarding him. Someone more familiar with them may know more about this than I do. Wright of BA is the Man!

I've heard where Chism's been banged up for a part of this year, maybe that's slowing him a little.

Oh wow! I just saw where Siegel beat Soddy- Daisy by 39 without Ramsey, and S-D beat Red Bank with all their players. That's funny, since you think that Red Bank's better than everyone.

Russel Mcneil didn't even play but a few minutes against siegel, and he is soddy's playmaker. I've seen Red Bank and Siegel play and Siegel is a better team, but Red Bank could play with them.