Jackson County vs. Cookeville Round 2

UCSportsFan

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its that time of year when the Lady Blue Devils start rounding into form. Its good that they play this tough non district schedule as it just makes them better. They will beat LA again. All i asked for from Santa for christmas was a win over the Lady Bee's of Upperman and i have been a good boy so we'll see if there is a santa in a few weeks! :thumb::lol::lol:

Edited by devilfanatic

Jackson County definitely has the talent to beat Upperman, especially with the game being in Gainesboro. They need to slow the game down and take advantage of their team height.

I know it is early but I would not be surpised to see an all District 7A State Championship game come March. Jackson County and Clarkrange both have the talent to meet up on Saturday in the Murphy Center.

Jackson County definitely has the talent to beat Upperman, especially with the game being in Gainesboro. They need to slow the game down and take advantage of their team height.

I know it is early but I would not be surpised to see an all District 7A State Championship game come March. Jackson County and Clarkrange both have the talent to meet up on Saturday in the Murphy Center.

Do not forget about RBS. They may have something to say about all that. One of the three will not get past regionals. And there are some teams over this way that are going to show up to play too. Wayne County, Summertown, and do not forget about Gleason and Moore County. So do not count your gold balls till they hatch. However, all that said, I have seen Cookeville play. Jackson County must be good to have beaten them like that. :lol: Good luck to all. And Jackson County, go back to 2A, we do not want you down here. Ha ha. :unsure:

RBS is a good young team...I believe that they'll give JC and Clarkrange all they can handle...but when it comes down to it I just don't think RBS can play with those 2 teams THIS YEAR...I really hope i'm wrong...I picked RBS 3rd in the district at the begginning of the season and i'm sticking to it...but i'm praying for an upset come tourney time...

RBS is a good young team...I believe that they'll give JC and Clarkrange all they can handle...but when it comes down to it I just don't think RBS can play with those 2 teams THIS YEAR...I really hope i'm wrong...I picked RBS 3rd in the district at the begginning of the season and i'm sticking to it...but i'm praying for an upset come tourney time...

Ahh Swanson always the optimist! Gotta love ya for it. :thumb:

I am right with ya! Talent wise, I dont think JC nor Clarkrange is that much better than RBS is, if they are at all, but they both have the expierence and they both have been there before so I think that gives thoses team a slight edge come tourney time! :thumb:

I am right with ya! Talent wise, I dont think JC nor Clarkrange is that much better than RBS is, if they are at all, but they both have the expierence and they both have been there before so I think that gives thoses team a slight edge come tourney time! :thumb:

It is ok to share your dreams :thumb:

I've seen RBS play and I don't think Jackson OR Clarkrange can beat them. They have really improved since they played Jackson County. Don't rule out RBS bringing home the gold ball this year. They are tough and determined. Just my opinion.