5A Top 10 prediction for 2006!

• 2 weeks later...

oh yea and hssportsfootball hicks is coming to smyrna,told me myself at the lavergna smyrna basketball game,lol jarvis told me they had him starting right tackle,he said "aint bitting" he doesnt want to play line at they r dumb 4 even thinking that so u will c hicks in the purple and gold next year starting fullback

this might be true...thats what he told me also...and it's crazy if he thinks he's gonna play before Randall..I'm sure coach really doesn't care neither way, yall will have a good addition if he does, but don't expect nothing too big...Right tackle? FALSE...he on the D-Line, why? Our WHOLE O-line is coming back from next year...He was on D-Line, the problem is he think's he's still that big rock he used to be...he still is but I just think he's a little too big( 5'7 approx. 260lbs) to run the ball or play linebacker like he's trying to do at LaVergne..

and thats why he is playing FULLBACK he is about 5'10 if not 5'11 because i stand a bout 2 inches or 1 taller than him,i will give him 5'10.Jarvis is a rock and he is a big boy,he will b blocking for the rights of antoin hendricks and maceo harris and will get 4-5 touches a game so we will b more than happy to have him,but eitheh way lhs will still be better and will make a run just cant wait till week zero,what a day to be,shs lhs back to the regions best rivalry!!!!!!!!

and thats why he is playing FULLBACK he is about 5'10 if not 5'11 because i stand a bout 2 inches or 1 taller than him,i will give him 5'10.Jarvis is a rock and he is a big boy,he will b blocking for the rights of antoin hendricks and maceo harris and will get 4-5 touches a game so we will b more than happy to have him,but eitheh way lhs will still be better and will make a run just cant wait till week zero,what a day to be,shs lhs back to the regions best rivalry!!!!!!!!

I agree, the rivalry has been fired back up.....

It is still not certain he will go to SHS though..he tried to go last year

I talked to a reliable source today and he said Mr. Daniels(principal) is not signing anymore zone exemptions for athletics...unless he uses someones address i don't see it happening...

I agree, the rivalry has been fired back up.....

It is still not certain he will go to SHS though..he tried to go last year

I talked to a reliable source today and he said Mr. Daniels(principal) is not signing anymore zone exemptions for athletics...unless he uses someones address i don't see it happening...

his dads is reliable enough right or his cousin #7 smyrna