Lake County vs. Humboldt

OH WOW ONE GAME ONE LOSS!!! Please, I wasnt even referring to sports in the signature....grow up!!

lakecountyfan6 --

Who the heck are you? Looks like you're another LCHS student that has discovered CoachT in the last month or so and has posted nothing but immature garbage, while mrbigster, lakecountyfan142311, lakecountyalum013484, lakecountyfalconfan, myself and other LC supporters have tried, albeit unsuccessfully, to show that at least a FEW Lake Co. fans have some class.

Perhaps you should take some of your own advice and grow up.

And by the way -- if you're not referring to sports, what exactly is it that is done "big" in "the big LC"? I mean, other than parking at Decker's and riding up and down Church Street?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lakecountyfan6 --

Who the heck are you? Looks like you're another LCHS student that has discovered CoachT in the last month or so and has posted nothing but immature garbage, while mrbigster, lakecountyfan142311, lakecountyalum013484, lakecountyfalconfan, myself and other LC supporters have tried, albeit unsuccessfully, to show that at least a FEW Lake Co. fans have some class.

And by the way -- if you're not referring to sports, what exactly is it that is done "big" in "the big LC"? I mean, other than parking at Decker's and riding up and down Church Street?

For your information...I'm not a student...just a person who is fed up of people putting down our county for all reasons, not just basketball and football. And I've been posting on CoachT for over a year. And if you would read ALL my posts you would know that not all of them are immature, and I'll admit that some of them are!! And trust me I have CLASS....I'm naturally a classy person but when i hear, or in this case read someone talkin crap about the place where I grew up I defend it in anyway I can!! And as for "We do it big in the big LC".............I guess you'll never know!! So before you start antagonizing someone make sure you know who they are and what they're about.....cause you know what happens when you ASSUME!!!!!!!!

Guest The Black Hole

For your information...I'm not a student...just a person who is fed up of people putting down our county for all reasons, not just basketball and football. And I've been posting on CoachT for over a year. And if you would read ALL my posts you would know that not all of them are immature, and I'll admit that some of them are!! And trust me I have CLASS....I'm naturally a classy person but when i hear, or in this case read someone talkin crap about the place where I grew up I defend it in anyway I can!! And as for "We do it big in the big LC".............I guess you'll never know!! So before you start antagonizing someone make sure you know who they are and what they're about.....cause you know what happens when you ASSUME!!!!!!!!

I'll take Lake County by 6

I think when Obion Central gets their New High School built, Union City's enrollment will fall off drasticly. Obion Central will probly have to go AAA in basketball and football, when that happens. Look what happen at Dyersburg, their enrollment fell way down, when Dyer Co. got their High School built . They went from 4A in football and basketball to 3A. The same could happen at Union City.

I think when Obion Central gets their New High School built, Union City's enrollment will fall off drasticly. Obion Central will probly have to go AAA in basketball and football, when that happens. Look what happen at Dyersburg, their enrollment fell way down, when Dyer Co. got their High School built . They went from 4A in football and basketball to 3A. The same could happen at Union City.

That is a possibility,but I don't think it will happen...OC has somewhere in the neighborhood of 860 students now...If I'm not mistaken,they are a building the new school that could house up to 1,200...Union City's enrollment went way down with one senior class that only had somewhere around 80 kids in it...They are gone now...The enrollments in the elementary school (K-5) have over 100 kids in each class...I think it's the same in the junior highs also...Union City's drop in enrollment is not directly linked with OC's enrollment figures....You have to understand that OC has 4 feeder schools(Ridgemont and Lake Road with over 650 students K-8,Hillcrest(over 400) and Black Oak(250-300) and most of those go to OC...And some of those go to Union City when they start high school,so it kind of balances out...

I have never said Union City maybe didn't cause a lot of our shooting..I even said before the poll even came out that I thought Union City should be higher than 5th in the fan poll..maybe better than Middleton..At that time ..I surely thought Middleton would be ranked pretty high ,at least in the top 3..followed by Union City at 4 or 5 and Lake Co a little further down at least in the number 8 spot followed by Humboldt ,at least in the #9 or 10 spot... I was thinking about going to the Humboldt -Trenton game but I work with Demarcus Patrick's father and told him I would go watch them against Union city tonight..So..I will be at both U.C. games this week..And no..I haven't changed teams..Lake co all the way...All I was asking ..was after..I meant if Humboldt beats U.C..give Humboldt a little credit..and not..give them credit and then put Lake Co down by saying .I don't see how Lake Co beat Humboldt...I believe all our teams are pretty evenly matched..Humboldt may thump us bad the next time we play..especially at Humboldt...But I will still feel like we are pretty close...But..I will agree..you guys are the top dogs..at least until..I meant if Humboldt wins..

I give credit where credit is due....If Humboldt wins,I will give them credit...I'm not an officials basher like some are...I wouldn't want the job....Just like with Halls,they give Union City fits...They just give Union City some match-up problems and would be a VERY dangerous team in the tournaments if Union City had to face them..Same with Trenton..But,nobody else,including Lake County has challenged the Tornadoes very much..Maybe Humboldt will pose a problem,they didn't last year,but that was then.....Who knows,we'll see Friday night....

lakecountyfan6 --

[/quote

Lighten up Bigwes, I have had read her posts and they aren't as bad as you make it seem. It takes a very mature person to admit that she does some immature things sometimes and don't we all. Keep on doing your thing your way Lakecountyfan 6. GO FALCONS. And Lakecountyfan 6 that mosquitoes are big wisecrack was pretty good you have to admit.

I give credit where credit is due....If Humboldt wins,I will give them credit...I'm not an officials basher like some are...I wouldn't want the job....Just like with Halls,they give Union City fits...They just give Union City some match-up problems and would be a VERY dangerous team in the tournaments if Union City had to face them..Same with Trenton..But,nobody else,including Lake County has challenged the Tornadoes very much..Maybe Humboldt will pose a problem,they didn't last year,but that was then.....Who knows,we'll see Friday night....

Now..that's what I like to hear...just a little love shown toward the other teams..I was waiting to see a response about you causing all our teams to not be ranked..lol...Anyway..you are right about one thing..Lake Co does have big mosquitoes..

Spellerone--

It's nice to know that someone actually gets it and understands!! Some people are too busy thinkin that they are better than everyone else(big wes) and smarter than everyone else, you know...the kind of people who are ashamed of where they're from and forget where they came from...the kind of people that make me sick!! He doesnt know who I am but I know exactly who he is!!! I went to school w/ him!! It doesnt really bother me anyway...and you're right it does take a mature person to admit that they have done immature things and, yes, we all do!! And I will keep doin my thing my way...isn't it great that you can express your individuality and SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT?!?!?!?!?! I think so!! And I didnt like the whole "big mosquito" thing. They're not that big they just bite really hard and I'm tellin you it gets annoying we need to find a way to send them to Obion County...oops!! Haha!! And you guys who want to know what "We do it big in the big LC" means.....it means.....we people that actually have lives do everything we can while we can...we live life to the fullest...we don't complain about how small our county is and that there's not much to do...we do what we can with what we have!! "Big Wes" is just mad b/c he didn't have a life in high school there was nothing BIG about it!!

Edited by lakecountyfan6

Now..that's what I like to hear...just a little love shown toward the other teams..I was waiting to see a response about you causing all our teams to not be ranked..lol...Anyway..you are right about one thing..Lake Co does have big mosquitoes..

It didn't go unnoticed...You hurt my feelings... :thumb: But,it was kinda funny....