The Crunkest Fans

kiki_15

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the LEBANON fans want to be, they as loud if not louder than any. Wilson Central basketball players will know what I am talking about and others will find out as the year goes on. Oakland is definitely the rowdiest, since this is their second incident after a game, but only Oakland and Lebanon fans know about the other.

I second that 85warrior!

C'mon ReitzFan. You and 85Warrior should go start a Senior Citizen thread and post on it. "Crunk" is a slang word that is used in the place of Cranked. That's Cranked, as in, CRANKED UP, LOUD, ROWDY, EXCITED, EXCITING, EXUBERANT, Absolutely IN-YOUR-FACE for 32 Minutes, THE SIXTH MAN or any other adjective that you wish to discribe a fan base that is a difference maker.

"Crunk" can also be used to discribe an individual that is hyped, stoked, excited, focused, ready to kick your a-- and make you like it, has his/her game face on, or any such adjective or description.

Surely you should have been able to read the context clues to figure it out, but assuming that you were unable to decipher the lingo I thought this 30 something has been would clarify for you.

If you can't talk the talk, DON'T say anything at all.

C'mon ReitzFan. You and 85Warrior should go start a Senior Citizen thread and post on it. "Crunk" is a slang word that is used in the place of Cranked. That's Cranked, as in, CRANKED UP, LOUD, ROWDY, EXCITED, EXCITING, EXUBERANT, Absolutely IN-YOUR-FACE for 32 Minutes, THE SIXTH MAN or any other adjective that you wish to discribe a fan base that is a difference maker.

"Crunk" can also be used to discribe an individual that is hyped, stoked, excited, focused, ready to kick your a-- and make you like it, has his/her game face on, or any such adjective or description.

Surely you should have been able to read the context clues to figure it out, but assuming that you were unable to decipher the lingo I thought this 30 something has been would clarify for you.

Well if you mean cranked say cranked. Duh!

I gotta say that Siegel has an amazing Student section at any game. Ive gotta give oakland their props because they were outstanding at the siegel game. I say that Siegel and Oakland are the best student sections!!! Ive been to other oakland games and they cheer at all of their games just like Siegel!!!

Edited by Lo-Key 06

Thank you for clearing that up for those who really just don't understand.