Siegel vs White county

PHargis

This is the game all knew it would boil down to in this early season. The next one is tough also. Two undefeated teams in district but its difficult to get anything concrete on Siegel. The team played well Saturday but scoring was not level as should have been. While she has been given an acknowledgement by some schools, it is difficult to understand how TJ, a player of this caliber, has been missed by some large schools. Against teams much larger, she has dominated the game. This will be a great game and ratings mean nothing. This will be a definite nailbiter at White County.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the game all knew it would boil down to in this early season. The next one is tough also. Two undefeated teams in district but its difficult to get anything concrete on Siegel. The team played well Saturday but scoring was not level as should have been. While she has been given an acknowledgement by some schools, it is difficult to understand how TJ, a player of this caliber, has been missed by some large schools. Against teams much larger, she has dominated the game. This will be a great game and ratings mean nothing. This will be a definite nailbiter at White County.

Sorry, PH-I somehow overlooked this thread and started another one.

Sorry, PH-I somehow overlooked this thread and started another one.

Its all right, Pres. You are certainly on a roll and making your points. Earlier I suggested that since the Nation does not keep up with Basketball Schedules, you might on some threaed post the next few games as they are very important to the lady stars. For those of us who are interested, the next number of games will decide 7AAA district. But maybe the boys title also. Great time of the year and hope can get the seating straightened out. Possible that a number of sellouts in the future.

Its all right, Pres. You are certainly on a roll and making your points. Earlier I suggested that since the Nation does not keep up with Basketball Schedules, you might on some threaed post the next few games as they are very important to the lady stars. For those of us who are interested, the next number of games will decide 7AAA district. But maybe the boys title also. Great time of the year and hope can get the seating straightened out. Possible that a number of sellouts in the future.

Even tho this game is absolutely HUGE for your girls, a lot of the Nation plan on attending Oakland 's game instead. Go figure?

Even tho this game is absolutely HUGE for your girls, a lot of the Nation plan on attending Oakland 's game instead. Go figure?

Some will show. Game is probably mostly sold out with the size of their gym. Answer might be"{ hard the drive and then can't get in" but answer might be "get there earlier". Some of nation do their own thing. Not used to getting there earlier for a ladies contest and a seat. It is all right.

Time to let this end. Those interested whether home or away will support but those not should not. However. if not, very unfair to sit on the front row and berate players. Only a few, not the nation but sitting in the middle of nation.

Time for nation to make amends with Oakland. May think supporting

stars may be to show up and support Oakland. Maybe a good time to do it. One thing is for sure, the lady Stars will have the same support they will have had most all year and I am sure they are proud of it. Go Stars.

For those that might have an interest, here is the SIEGEL schedule for the next few weeks. We have played many away games and it will be nice to be back home.

Tue Jan. 10 at White Co. D

Fri Jan. 13 Home Blackman D

Tue Jan. 17 Home Lebanon D

Fri Jan. 20 Home Warren Co. D

Sat Jan. 21 at Whites Creek

Tue Jan. 24 at Riverdale D

Fri Jan. 27 Home Cookeville D

For the record, I do know alot of Siegel fans going to the Oakland game tomorrow...and its not to support Oakland. That I can gurantee

I'm actually not sure if I can make the White County game period since I wouldn't be able to leave until about 7....so if I can't...best of luck to the ladies as well as the guys.

Why would Siegel fans not follow their team to White Co, but go to the Oakland game and NOT support local kids?

Guest dare_2_dream

Why would Siegel fans not follow their team to White Co, but go to the Oakland game and NOT support local kids?

they still have some hostility from the other night, which is dumb. some people just dont let the past be just that, the past. good luck to the lady stars tonight. and ill try my best to be there.

For the record, I do know alot of Siegel fans going to the Oakland game tomorrow...and its not to support Oakland. That I can gurantee

I'm actually not sure if I can make the White County game period since I wouldn't be able to leave until about 7....so if I can't...best of luck to the ladies as well as the guys.

Hoolie, I know you would be there if yu could. After looking at the sitution and because this is a big girls game, White county will fill the gym up. Why would Siegel fans get there at the time of the girls game when the gym may already be full? Tough situation for those wanting to attend something but this may be the facts. probably asking too much for that distance and with a lot of students working, getting homework, etc. So you might realize, as with the boys team, there are a lot of players on this team that are serious players. They are probably more so than any Siegel ladies team. They may not win but I think as the games you may have seen suggest, Coach Bush and this group will scrap. Sometimes it is not pretty and you need to be a student of the game to understand everything that the coaching staff is doing. That is what makes this team effective, the strategy of the coaching staff and the implementation. Go Stars.