Pickett has a couple of young pitchers back

RBS Leonard

Clay Walden

Monterey a lot

Clarkrange will they Have a team ashame they don't

Jackson return several

HS Campbell Russell Craighead need more to play

add who I missed I know there is several

I know the top players that each team lost, I just really wanted to know how many spots each team had to fill...I can only think of 2 from Monterey, 3 from RBS, 1 from Clay, 2 or 3 from PC, JC I have know idea, HS and Clarkrange has everyone back...But is that all from each team...

I know the top players that each team lost, I just really wanted to know how many spots each team had to fill...I can only think of 2 from Monterey, 3 from RBS, 1 from Clay, 2 or 3 from PC, JC I have know idea, HS and Clarkrange has everyone back...But is that all from each team...

Jackson County has a young team this year. They lost 7 seniors off last year's

team. This year the blue devils will field a whole new infield, and a whole new pitching staff. Coach King will hope the team will get better has the season goes along. The new indoor facility is awesome. This along with a midde school team will just help the blue devil baseball team in the future.

Jackson County has a young team this year. They lost 7 seniors off last year's

team. This year the blue devils will field a whole new infield, and a whole new pitching staff. Coach King will hope the team will get better has the season goes along. The new indoor facility is awesome. This along with a midde school team will just help the blue devil baseball team in the future.

Yeah I thought they had lost quiet a few players from last year's team, because I played summerball with a lot of them...I believe the team they had last year would have competed a lot better with us, than what they will this year...It's hard to replace 7 seniors like that...

Is Monterey the favorite as usual or is some else expected to win the district this year?

Monterey should be the favorite to win it...The last year I can remember them not winning it was my junior year when RBS won it...I look for Clay to be strong...but I don't see any team, but Clay and Monterey that will have a really strong pitcher...Horton from Monterey, and Campbell from Clay should be the top 2 pitchers in the district...outside those 2 and RBS I have no idea what anyone has...

Pickett County lost six seniors off of last year's team and will have a hard time replacing them. They have a couple of good young pitchers in Roddy, Matthews, and Wright. It looks like Monterey, Clay, and Jackson will be the obvious early favorites with RBS, Pickett, HSHS, and Clarkrange trying to move up and make some noise.

JC's facilities are second to none in the Uppercumberland, it is sad the way it had to happen, but the locker room and indoor batting cage are amazing. The feild is getting better too, Coach King is doing a good job, just been in AA for the past decade, where the Blue Devils had a hard time competing. They will win a couple district titles over the next 4 years in single A. They have played Monterey every year, who is the class of 7A, and have beat them most times, and been very competitive with the other 7A teams they have played. :unsure:

Edited by ECS

i dont know were you are comin from but last year we played jackson county adn the year before that and they have never beat us we dominated every time we stepped on the field it may be a diffrent story this year but not the last two so get it strait can you say disrict champs its ours till you take it