District 7a

swanson71

TYLER PHY HAS A GOOD ARM AND HES QUICK AND HES PRETTY GOOD WITH A BAT!!!!!HES VERY CAPABLE OF FILLING IN IN THE SS IF NAYNAY HAS TO BE CATCHER!IT WOULDNT SURPRISE ME TO SEE HIM AS THE NUMBER 1 PITCHER

I don't believe he will be your #1 maybe 2 as of right now. I believe that Josh Denson is your #1 he can really hit his spots and the movement he has on his pitches is umbelievable. But from the little that I have seen Tyler he sure looks likes a good player. Good luck to the Blue Devils this season.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BASEBALL JUNKIE I HAVE A PRETTY GOOD IDEAL WHO YOU ARE!!!THE MEMBERS ON THE JCHS BASEBALL TEAM APPRECIATE THE EFFORTS YOU HAVE PUT FORTH FOR US TO HELP US IMPROVE!!!!!!!THANK YOU AND YOUR WORK PLACE SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad to see that you guys appreciate the effort that people are putting into the baseball program. For the longest time Coach King had to do everything himself. I'm glad that I can help. Introduce yourself to me next time you see me. I would also like to thank everyone for their commitment to JCHS baseball, and to the Cassetty family I would like to thank you for everything you have done. #3 Alex you are in our hearts forever.

Jackson Co is going to be weak this year. They only have 2 to 3 returning starters. Their pictching will be very suspect. The only returning pitcher with some varsity experience is Josh Denson and he's just a sophmore. Hopefully some players will step up and help this team. Good luck to all the teams. I believe Monterey will win the district with Clay finishing second.

Hey now, it's HAMMERTIME in JC! With Kevin King at the wheel, you can expect a well disciplined team with awesome leadership. Don't count the good ol' boys out yet!

Hey "JCounty" whoever you are you are really mistaking we have beaten you every year since 2000..And brandon is a pretty dang good pitcher just like swanson said you have no clue what your talking about!!!!!!!!!!!

Corey Howard#14

See yall saturday!

Your wrong on that...They swept you all in the 04' season...but I would venture to say that yalls record is better since 2000...

Hey "JCounty" whoever you are you are really mistaking we have beaten you every year since 2000..And brandon is a pretty dang good pitcher just like swanson said you have no clue what your talking about!!!!!!!!!!!

Corey Howard#14

See yall saturday!

i hate to tell you something but you haven't beat us every year since 2000... i know that in 2002 we beat yall and if i am not mitaken we beat yall in 2003.