District 7a

swanson71

yea ragland jc 1 we will see what you got yea you no it really does not matter what happend in 2000 or whatever all that matters is what happens this year and i put my personal guarantee thatt we put a good ol fasion whoopin on you boys this year and oh yea that team that you guys played in summer ball were 15 and 16 we will see how you fair against the big boys this year we are goin 16 to 19 so get off me boy ;)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey j. county players well i cant wait to get on the field with yall this year cause yall are just another team we have to beat to get our district title!!!!!!! yalll really dont know what yall are talking about i guess all the line breeding has messed with your heads!!!!!!!!!! ;)

yea ragland jc 1 we will see what you got yea you no it really does not matter what happend in 2000 or whatever all that matters is what happens this year and i put my personal guarantee thatt we put a good ol fasion whoopin on you boys this year and oh yea that team that you guys played in summer ball were 15 and 16 we will see how you fair against the big boys this year we are goin 16 to 19 so get off me boy :lol:

i graduated last year! Jon jon and dewey played summer ball on our teams for a while. We'll see what you got tho, we got a little surprise of our own. You was the one sayin what mattered years ago! :lol:

of all the baseball teams I never expected JC and Monterey to be getting into it...

You know us better than that Swanson. Us here at Jackson County respect Mr. Looper very much, as well as the Monterey team. We have been a pretty good rival to each other in recent years, and hopefully nothing turns out negatively, because we have nothing but respect for Loop and Monterey.

yeah jc and monterey was a big rival. i always loved playen them. ragland r u playen any where?? wish i could dress 1 more time against yall!!!! oh and polesit u are so bush league

Nope, im hoping to try out for a community college or something like that! I'd love to have one more game against JJ and you boys. It'd be great!! You playing anywere? And we are having a team this year if you wanna play on it.

What does it matter who beat who in the early 1900's.... It doesn't those game have been played and are wrote down in a book. winning 8000 games in 3 years does nothing to prove how good or bad a team will do this year. Monterey I believe will be tough. Pride cometh before down downfall so remember that, talk is cheap. And talking about hitting someone in the face is about the most rediculous remark i have heard in sometime. IT IS A GAME. Enjoy the good battles the great wins and when/if you lose do it GRACFULLY. This district is a lot different than what it use to be. Jackson county has always been a very good rival with monterey. There used to be a great battle on the field of diamonds and after the game win or lose they shook hands and were really good friends. ENJOY the game and play it the way it should be played with RESPECT. And get ready for some exciting baseball in district 7a. Mr. Polesit you are definately my hero. :thumb: