District 7a

swanson71

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mr. one 2 watch...How many teams in the district have you saw play this year???Its early in the season havent you heard wine gets better with age???We just need a little time to get warmed up no teams in the district are gonna be the best in the world right now....and what team do you play for?????if you do play????

Settle down there Howard, even though you have to admit also that the district is a little weaker than in years past, the games between eachother should be fun to watch. In a couple years this district should be good again, after all the young guns get a couple years to play.

Edited by bob77

Bob77..all i was saying is that you cant expect to take a year off and just jump back into action and be the best you have to get the kinks out of your system..and yea the district is weaker than my freshman year..it was stronger back then but i believe our didtrict will be fun this year...but good luck to all the teams out thier!!!!!!!!!