District 7a

swanson71

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an update... JC split with a very good Smith Co team losing 4-6 and winning 4-2... won against Pickett 8-1.... and lost to Metcalfe and Caverna and beat RBS 15-0 in Monroe Co Classic.. JC not playing to bad!

JC has been showing some promise, I agree with you back for more!

Yeah both teams played the young boys from what I was told, JC was tatooing the ball.

Yeah that's what my parents told me...

RBS isn't a bad team right now they just need to lighten up on the errors and hit the ball...RBS is a young team and I believe they'll be much improved by the end of the year... :thumb:

hey polesit, what's happening to all the trash talking single-A allstars up there? From the way it sounds on here they should have the upper-deck classic there in putnam county. Maybe some of those that couldn't hack it in Cooke-vegas have found a home in monterey. HA.

Monterey had a good solid game against jackson county last night but we have to start up the sticks a little better...Maybe when we play clay county we will some good pitching we have only saw good pitching in one game this year and that was last night at j.county...but good luck to all teams in the district this year...let the best team win!!!!!!!!!