District 7a

swanson71

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many times did i strike out last year? i think 2 times only in the ternament and u think that u can strike me out. ok i know that u used to be able to play but u are a old man now.But when u fill froggy start warmen up i will be at practice sometimes ok! :thumb:

Edited by dewey209

hey dewey ill set you down big boy you warm up and tell me when you are ready if you think you can hack it oh yea and polesit i heard u played AT UT.............................................................................................................................................MARTIN and my boys are right you are way past your prime old boy ill take your three pitches one of them is long gone GET OFF ME BALL SEE YOU BOYS AT THE GAME oh yea and dewey learn how to spell you were way off 7 INNING SHUTOUT WHEN WE PLAY GORDONSVILLE BABY HEY HIT A LICK HATCH

:)

how many times did i strike out last year? i think 2 times only in the ternament and u think that u can strike me out. ok i know that u used to be able to play but u are a old man now.But when u fill froggy start warmen up i will be at practice sometimes ok! :)

Thats not saying much considering what you were facing!!!

Oh, and 14, I've got 3 for you too! Maybe we can set aside a couple minutes after practice one cause thats all it will take :thumb:

hey dewey ill set you down big boy you warm up and tell me when you are ready if you think you can hack it oh yea and polesit i heard u played AT UT.............................................................................................................................................MARTIN and my boys are right you are way past your prime old boy ill take your three pitches one of them is long gone GET OFF ME BALL SEE YOU BOYS AT THE GAME oh yea and dewey learn how to spell you were way off 7 INNING SHUTOUT WHEN WE PLAY GORDONSVILLE BABY HEY HIT A LICK HATCH

:)

Looks like I've got a whole lineup to face!! It might take 4 for you Horton, one to brush you back!!!! I may not have hit in college but give me 10 pitches and I think I could top your performance in Hartsville :thumb: !

Was all 7A games a washout on opening day?

RBS lost 12-0 to Smith Co last night

mr polesit so what u r saying that the pitchers that i faced last year wasn't up to pare. so heady wasn't a good pitcher or maclaren!!!!!!!!!!!!! well i will be at practice. horton u couldn't strike out phipps let alone me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pitching was down last year compared to previous years...

RBS lost 12-0 to Smith Co last night

Pitching was down last year compared to previous years...

thats is true that it wasnt as good as the past but i hit better my soph year well i struck out more but my av was better.

how did every1 games go the other day???/

Edited by dewey209