District 7a

swanson71

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was under the impression that JC lost quiet a few seniors, and were going to be down this year...

RBS is young this year once again...But the players have a year under them, so I believe they'll be fine...Pitching won't be to strong this year, but noone in the district I don't believe will have that strong of pitching...But I believe once they can get settled down they'll be fine...

And Monterey has been strong, but I can think of a year where they wasn't the top dog in the district... :) ...

I was under the impression that JC lost quiet a few seniors, and were going to be down this year...

RBS is young this year once again...But the players have a year under them, so I believe they'll be fine...Pitching won't be to strong this year, but noone in the district I don't believe will have that strong of pitching...But I believe once they can get settled down they'll be fine...

And Monterey has been strong, but I can think of a year where they wasn't the top dog in the district... :blink: ...

Who is RBS looking to pitch besides Leonard?

Jackson Co is going to be weak this year. They only have 2 to 3 returning starters. Their pictching will be very suspect. The only returning pitcher with some varsity experience is Josh Denson and he's just a sophmore. Hopefully some players will step up and help this team. Good luck to all the teams. I believe Monterey will win the district with Clay finishing second.

Does anyone know who will be the top players in the district this year?For each team. And who will be the pick for the title this year.I know on the mountain we are ready!!!!!!

I look for Campell from Clay to be the pitcher of the year, and Walden be the player of the year...

RBS will have Leonard

Monterey will have Horton

Clay will Walden and Campell

PC will have Roddy and Wright

JC will have Hensley and Denson

HS will have Russell

I have no idea for Clarkrange

I'm sure there will be a few off each team that will suprise..I can think of a couple off of RBS, but i just named the few that I played against last year and is coming back for this year that made an impact last year...

Jackson Co is going to be weak this year. They only have 2 to 3 returning starters. Their pictching will be very suspect. The only returning pitcher with some varsity experience is Josh Denson and he's just a sophmore. Hopefully some players will step up and help this team. Good luck to all the teams. I believe Monterey will win the district with Clay finishing second.

I suspected that they would be weak this year, but I really wasn't for sure...

i think that jc will have a down year i have not really heard that much on any other teams we have some talent that came up from middle school and a freshman that will be vry strong behind the dish after a few games how is every body looking this year how will other teams fair in the district tourny................................................................................................................... good luck to all teams and competitorsthis year :thumb:

I dont think JC will be as bad as eveyone is saying. I know they lost alot, but with some young talent comming up. Josh Denson, Martin Hensley, Torey Kirby, Blake Allen all can hit. Josh Denson and Martin Hensley are both great pitchers and Blake Allen has some good stuff someties. I was thinking about 3 years ago when JC beat Monterey, sorry my years get mixed up, dont get so hostile.

I dont think JC will be as bad as eveyone is saying. I know they lost alot, but with some young talent comming up. Josh Denson, Martin Hensley, Torey Kirby, Blake Allen all can hit. Josh Denson and Martin Hensley are both great pitchers and Blake Allen has some good stuff someties. I was thinking about 3 years ago when JC beat Monterey, sorry my years get mixed up, dont get so hostile.

Josh Denson is probably their best all around player and if Blake Allen plays he should be their #2 pitcher. Hensley is a good pitcher but he needs to improve on his stamina because after about 4 innings he starts getting tired.

ECS are you a student at JCHS. Because its nice to have faith in your team but in reality I believe it will be a long season for the Blue Devils. I hope I'm wrong though. Good luck to the Devils and Coach Kevin "THE HAMMER" King