District 7a

swanson71

ecs i looked up the last time you guys beat us you have beat us twice since 2000 no offense but you guys are going to have a down year you may have had talent come up from middle school but it is a whole diffrent ball game in high school. teams are alot more talented than middle schoool teams i have played with blake allen he is a good ball player but not a pitcher well we will see you boys on the field.............................................................rehaaa.......................................................

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well guys the way i see it this year its going to be a diffrent year then last year. Monterey is down this year and i dont know if they can step up and have a repet from last year.we did have some come up for middle school but thare is only a cupple that i would play. i think that clay will be hard to bet this year they only lost 2 i think but if monterey can pull together and play like i think they should they might pull it off. pickit i really dont know much about them but if they play they can be a good team but the 4 years that i ahve played it was a walk in the park.rbs is a good team aswell but i dont know if they will have the pitchen they need to take it to the next level.and hs and clarkrange well no problem for any1.well guys play hard and dont take it forgranted because the time will come when your like me we u cant play high school ball any more. good luck to all!!!!!!!!!!! and horton this is how u do it rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I will do that. Hopefully you will be able to play we sure could use you. I think the Jackson County blue looks better on you than thr RBS red anyways LOL

I'll talk to heady as well, i'm sure another good pitcher shouldn't hurt ya...

and I like blue, but I don't know about it looking better than that red from RBS...lol...

Josh Denson is probably their best all around player and if Blake Allen plays he should be their #2 pitcher. Hensley is a good pitcher but he needs to improve on his stamina because after about 4 innings he starts getting tired.

ECS are you a student at JCHS. Because its nice to have faith in your team but in reality I believe it will be a long season for the Blue Devils. I hope I'm wrong though. Good luck to the Devils and Coach Kevin "THE HAMMER" King

If i remember correctly they had a long year last year too, just because your son isnt playing anymore dosent mean they are going to be terrible like you say.

If i remember correctly they had a long year last year too, just because your son isnt playing anymore dosent mean they are going to be terrible like you say.

Hey now I never said they were going to be terrible I said they were going to be weak and this has nothing to do with my son not playing anymore. Since you know who I am why don't you introduce yourself to me. Just don't put words in my mouth. Like I said before I wish the Blue Devils good luck this season. IF you don't think that I want to see the baseball team do good just ask Coach King I'm sure he will tell you that I try to do all I can for baseball in J County

Edited by baseball junkie

They played in a much tougher district last year than this year...They would have competed a whole more last year in 7a than they will this year...I expect them to compete this year, but not as well as they would have last year....