District 7a

swanson71

Well when the 4th place team beats the 1st place team (also undefeated in district) Im sorry but that team has the right to brag no matter how bad either team played.

Then brag all you want to. It's not going to hurt my feelings. It was one of the poorest played games I've seen.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, JC played just good enough to win. Neither team played well with 5 errors for JC and 8 for MHS. Don't believe that either team can brag much about anything. MHS not looking good going into next week. Congrats to Hammer, though.

District 7A title is up for grabs!

I belive you are off on the errors anyway, the herald-citizen said that JC had 4 and Monterey had 7, so you added one to each team.

I think that the district is as follows for the tounrament in the following senerios:

A. If Clay Co beats Pickett Co today,

1. Monterey

2. Clay Co

3. Jackson Co

4. Pickett Co

B. If Pickett Co beats Clay Co today,

1. Monterey

2. Clay Co

3. Pickett Co

4. Jackson Co

I dont know this to be ture for sure but this is what I was told would be the case since Monterey wraped up the regular season last night. The bottom three I have no clue on their order, but it looks like Hermitage Springs beat RBS so it might be HS, RBS, Clarkrange.

Who won on 5-4-06?

JC won over RBS 17 to 5 to end the season 11-14 (8-4). Best season Jackson Co baseball has had in probably a decade.

Edited by bob77

I belive you are off on the errors anyway, the herald-citizen said that JC had 4 and Monterey had 7, so you added one to each team.

Your idea of a well played game must not consist of much Bobby!! That was a hard one to stomach no matter what side you sat on... I guess your used to seeing that many errors in a game, must be acceptable for you!!!!

Your idea of a well played game must not consist of much Bobby!! That was a hard one to stomach no matter what side you sat on... I guess your used to seeing that many errors in a game, must be acceptable for you!!!!

Crash are you even reading the names of the posters? I didnt say it was a well played game, show me where I said that. That was someone else that said that, I said they have the right to brag because someone from monterey got on here and tried to downplay the blue devils win, and all I said was that they had the right to brag, so before you get on here and attack somone and make fun of a team, know what your talking about and maybe you wont look like a idiot next time! :thumb:

you know it really was a poor played game they gave the game to us with poor defense and we gave it right back to them well it was ugly but a win is a win but lets forget about what happend that game and worry about the tourny that game did not change anything exept our record i believe we will be ready for you or whoever today and throughout the tourny

.................................................................................................................................GOOD JOB BLUE DEVILS BUT THAT GAME WAS NEARLY A WEEK AGO LET IT GO.

you know it really was a poor played game they gave the game to us with poor defense and we gave it right back to them well it was ugly but a win is a win but lets forget about what happend that game and worry about the tourny that game did not change anything exept our record i believe we will be ready for you or whoever today and throughout the tourny

.................................................................................................................................GOOD JOB BLUE DEVILS BUT THAT GAME WAS NEARLY A WEEK AGO LET IT GO.

Let it go?, I wasnt bringing up the game I was defending myself! I agree that 11 combined errors is alot, but it was a big game for JC, despite you saying it was not for Monterey I doubt that highly, im sure Monterey wanted to win.

Good luck to all the teams today.

Edited by bob77

i am not saying it doesnt matter buddy in my eyes every game matters all i was saying is that it did not have a huge impact on the tourny i do not care who we are playin me and my team give it our all just sometimes it dont play out like we want it to we will see tonight loop has got me and the boys pumped lets go wildcats