Best Guard in the Midstate

OHS_AUTHORITY

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

During the Siegel game, Derek is the one who got his teeth knocked loose & went to the hospital, missing the second half. Both :unsure: Dante and Derek have been very consistent after coming back from the Christmas break. Antonio Murray has also had some strong games for us, including tonight, but he is more of a point guard than a wing.

Derek didnt leave i recall the nation being in his head the entire game

Your boy Derek Anderson is the MOST overrated player ive seen ALL YEAR. didnt hit a feild goal and had 4 free throws out of like 6. Best Guard is JERIMIAH CRUTCHER from hunters lane. Hes got skills and a great attitude. I think jimmy and Jaffarious are also top. Derek Andersons running buddy at points good but he was suppose to be killer and missed every thing.

Edited by SiegelNation07

I haven't seen some of these guys play that are being posted on here, but I have seen Josh Slater, junior point guard for David Lipscomb, play at least 10 games, and he is really good. He is an unbelievable ball-handler, passer, and will drive into the lane and take it up strong every time.

He's already tearing it up this year ... but just wait till next year ...

J Wade - All out BEAST on defense, goes to the glass hard and never misses. Draws out fouls like crazy.

Chaisson Allen - One of the best ball handlers I've ever seen in HS basketball, this kid can handle basketballs. GREAT shot also.

Jimmy Oden - PPG is INSANE.

Darius Roper - GREAT athlete, one of the best perimeter shots in the state.

Scott Thomas - One of the all around best athletes in the boro, can play ANYTHING and be GREAT at it.

I'm putting all my eggs in one basket. I'm going with the Shelbyville duo of Dequan Twilley and Barry Stewart. Two oustanding players and great kids. Continued success KT and Eagles.

Stewart seems to be the more consistent each game. Twilley always steps it up when the competion demands it. If a shot ahs to be made to win a game I would want it in either players hand